A Song of Ice & Fire by George R.R. Martin: Book Discussion Thread

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Welcome to the enlightened crew, now as long as you can bend the knee to the one true king, Stannis, you good in these 7 kingdoms (and some parts of Bravos)
Stannis? :what:

Maybe I missed something...

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
:stopitslime:
Yeah, you missed maybe the most interesting character in the book (although told from other people's points of view)
I just finished reading....Stannis has my respect. But I just read that Ramsey killed Stannis and was holding Mance. I thought it could be a lie....maybe it was.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Stannis? :what:

Maybe I missed something...

The one true king who did what was right for the relm and left the game of thrones to fight the others and unite Northerns and first men and create a more powerful kingdom.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
The one true king who did what was right for the relm and left the game of thrones to fight the others and unite Northerns and first men and create a more powerful kingdom.
Ok. The letter was false then. How could I have known that was certain?

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I just finished reading....Stannis has my respect. But I just read that Ramsey killed Stannis and was holding Mance. I thought it could be a lie....maybe it was.

It was a lie for sure. No way Stannis is dead, especially not dying off-page like that. Plus, he is already in spoiler chapters for the next book.

Find yourself "A Forum of Ice and Fire" (Westeros.org) and start reading. It will keep you busy for a long time. In the general forum there is a thread called "A Compendium of Theories" that is a good place to start

Also, in case you haven't discovered it yet, search on google for Jon Snow's suspected parents and prepare to have your world twisted upside down

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
:russ:

They got me...

In my defense, I believed what was written in ADWD...and how GRRM left it.

If there is something else I can read, link it up. I have the Hedge Knight on deck but I don't think it will move me any further.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
e
:banderas::lawd::ahh::ohlawd::to::to::to::to:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
my bad I didn't mean to spoil anything for you a while ago Martin let loose some sample chapters from Winds of winter that shows you the fate of Stannis.

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/sample-chapter-from-winds-of-winter.207815997/

also it was int the back of Dance with Dragons hardcover.
my bad I didn't mean to spoil anything for you a while ago Martin let loose some sample chapters from Winds of winter that shows you the fate of Stannis.

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/sample-chapter-from-winds-of-winter.207815997/

also it was int the back of Dance with Dragons hardcover.
You didn't spoil anything for that man, you overjoyed dude, now he knows that our prince that was promised is still alive

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
You didn't spoil anything for that man, you overjoyed dude, now he knows that our prince that was promised is still alive

:whoa: Stannis is like a robot...and I respect him. I can't say that I am on his team though.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin

:whoa: Stannis is like a robot...and I respect him. I can't say that I am on his team though.

:ufdup: King Stannis, the one true king, aint no teams here, this aint no bytch ass starkset, greyjoy bytchassness, bolton hoe ass, Lanister puzzy, Targarian phaggot shyt garbage team shyt, Baratheon fam went from Usurping to Wewinning, Stannis is doing his duty, he never asked for this, we riding for that man, holla at the onion knight