A rising number of American men don't want to work

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I haven't worked this year. Was making 10k a month this time last year.

I do have some money coming in and my bills are around 1k a month.

I realized it's better to be unemployed and broke than working hard and broke.

I do all types of hustles tho, bit I don't think I'll ever work a traditional 9 to 5 again.

The American Dream is dead and debt nightmare for many. Do what makes you happy.

I wouldn't advise anyone to stop working unless your home is paid off and your bills are low

Last edited:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
So unless you’re scamming/stealing/selling drugs you’re a bum with nothin living off others or a little boy with no bills/responsibilities.how you eating with no income :dwillhuh:

I know people like that. They have a big girl. That works hard. They do all types of quick hustles. Car crashes and all kinda of bs. Money is always tight tho. Get a job for a few weeks pay off debts, get a few fits. Quit and start over

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These are men who know their worth. Time and health is wealth. Why put your effort and energy into a system that doesn’t reward you the way you want. Also American values aren’t what they used to be, we are basically a country of every man for himself.

Women are the only ones still being conned into the American dream.

The big issue is we are being lead on a global scale by a bunch of old white men, who are exploiting their power till they hit the grave in 20 years.

If this country still cared we’d be at war with china right now for causing a global pandemic.:francis:

The biggest trick the devil ever portrayed is convincing the world that he did not exist. A lot of these “white men” have a common trait and I’d propose that they aren’t all “white” but they are all wealthy and powerful and generally hide in the shadows in order to manipulate things.

Ask yourself who is it that people aren’t allowed to talk about.

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I get it, when the cost of living is rising and jobs don’t pay enough then what’s the point of working?

It’s one thing if you’re able to afford a house and a car with regular job but people even with high salary jobs can’t even afford to buy a home

Last edited:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
It's always whining and complaining from the broke boi/anti-work crowd...Those stimmy checks and funemployment had their noses wide open and the party is over....

It isn't realistic to vape, play CoD, sleep, browse IG, and watch xvids/smash jawns all day without a reliable source of income....

Unfortunately life isn't fair but you can't give up on being employed because you don't get a Tesla for dropping a fry basket....

You need drive to succeed and sleeping until 1pm on a Monday isn't it..

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
we eerily follow behind japan in their social ills (at a time lag) and obviously demographically and population size we differ so things will be different.

it seems hyberbolic to say, but I think most would agree that america is suffering from a cultural rot right now :francis:

if this thread devolves into an attack on gen z I'll edit in more details on my own limited anecdotal experiences
:usure:

Daps
This right here might be the number one issue. People are constantly bombarded with fake lifestyles.

I still remember the days before the internet wasn’t gospel and even then there were gate keepers.
Accurate, that's why I'll watch funny clips on social media but ignore all the lifestyle bullshyt.

Wife and I make good $$$$ as geriatric Millenials. We are old enough to understand the pre vs. post FB/MySpace/IG/TikTok eras. Most folks are only gonna show you their up's and then be radio silent on their downs.

Dudes want the quick influencer money so they can retire at 25. Nothing wrong with a side hustle but you need something stable until the side hustle pays the bills. They don't want to do blue collar work and then they don't want to go to college and grind on the white collar path either. Most successful people have to grind at some point. Only exceptions are trust fund babies and people that get lucky through social media, winning the lottery etc.

Daps
The biggest trick the devil ever portrayed is convincing the world that he did not exist. A lot of these “white men” have a common trait and I’d propose that they aren’t all “white” but they are all wealthy and powerful and generally hide in the shadows in order to manipulate things.

Ask yourself who is it that people aren’t allowed to talk about.
Jewels never take an "el"