A rising number of American men don't want to work

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
IMO something is being ignored. :manny: I question if employers are favoring women over men. I work in a group with 15 people with four of us being men. Lord knows we cannot question for them to start bringing in more men. I don't think it's men not wanting to work, its opportunities are getting slimmer especially in white collar jobs. The same premise applies as young people have fewer opportunities cause older folks are not retiring.

On purpose.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Families aren’t being formed, wives and kids are the greatest motivators of men to get up and go to work everyday, expect labor participation to fall, economic productivity, birth/marriage rates and military recruitment to fall as well as other things in the coming years.

Blame them old boomer nikkas for fukking the younger generation.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Families aren’t being formed, wives and kids are the greatest motivators of men to get up and go to work everyday, expect labor participation to fall, economic productivity, birth/marriage rates and military recruitment to fall as well as other things in the coming years.

Blame them old boomer nikkas for fukking the younger generation.
That is an interesting perspective and I agree. Nice one. :ehh:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
This notion that men don't want to work is a lie. They stay making up these statistics about how such and such American doesn't want to work, is lazy and how only foreigners want to do jobs. All of this is corporate sponsored garbage so they can only bring in and exploit cheap foreign labor. The reality is most young men can't find a job that pays a livable wage, and why would they want to slave at some fast food job where they can't even afford to live?

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I rather wake up and do youtube videos :yeshrug:

And prepare to live at home cause unless you have 1M subs, you'll be homeless for real with YouTube earnings..

Lazy and living off women. Their momma, baby momma, auntie, cousin, WIFE, etc.

Pretty shameful to be honest.
Agreed, they aren't men, just 8 year olds with unkempt beards, shiesty masks, and dressing like a homeless person....and fukken broke...

If you give up on yourself....ain't no woman gonna want you...

Sorry brehs, Mickey Ds ain't gonna pay you 60k a year to flip burgers...

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Agreed, they aren't men, just 8 year olds with unkempt beards, shiesty masks, and dressing like a homeless person....and fukken broke...

If you give up on yourself....ain't no woman gonna want you...

Sorry brehs, Mickey Ds ain't gonna pay you 60k a year to flip burgers...

They push that lazy rhetoric so they can replace fast food workers with AI robots and so they can replace high skilled workers like tech workers with low cost labor from Mexico or India. Those people that google recently laid off, guess where their jobs went?