A Quiet Place: Day One | Discussion Thread

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I will be honest...This might sound goofy but, I believe that the whole notion of "massive alien destruction when they interact with humans", is a CAC concept that has been normalized in people's minds due to their control of the modern media. I seriously think they depict possible human-alien interactions in an aggressive way due to their past with every other group. The 1st initial interactions they had with Han Chinese, Yamato/Japanese, Papuans, Maoris, Incas, Mapuches, Zulus, Mandinkas etc, were always hostile.

I mean...A very advanced group, with unthinkable technology, thousands of years ahead of us, and their main goal would just be destruction? Not share or teach their knowledge or whatever. Just destroy, enslave and kill? :stopitslime::mjlol:
VwkAF-.gif

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Looks good.

I've always wondered why people think an invasion would take place. If aliens came here to kill us it wouldn't be in that way. They would probably just kill us with some sort of mind manipulation before even landing.

These Aliens are just feral advanced predators from another planet who crash landed on earth.

It is NOT an invasion :dahell:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Nah, i cant take dude serious after the way he went out in part 2

:unimpressed:

But I did get 'War of The Worlds' flashbacks when the aliens crashes landed

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I slept on these movies and watched them back to back during the early Pandemic. Loved both movies, the writing was really good. The Aliens weren't overdone and were hard body. I liked how Part 2 showed the Family "Day one" before fast forwarding to Day 422 or something. I will be for this one for sure. The first two movies were more rural town and in the country. Where as this will take place in NYC. I like how the Aliens are just straight up killers. No talking, no "We come in Peace". Just straight killers. They did Djimon Character dirty tough in Part 2. Glad to see him get a bigger role in the prequel. Low-Key there are some bangers this summer.