A Quiet Place: Day One | Discussion Thread

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Looks good.

I've always wondered why people think an invasion would take place. If aliens came here to kill us it wouldn't be in that way. They would probably just kill us with some sort of mind manipulation before even landing.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Looks good.

I've always wondered why people think an invasion would take place. If aliens came here to kill us it wouldn't be in that way. They would probably just kill us with some sort of mind manipulation before even landing.
Unless they are savages. I don't doubt a Thanos nikka is lurking somewhere in the universe that we are to far to notice......yet.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Looks good.

Youre thinking about an invasion from an intelligent species with technology far superior than our own. In that case yeah they could wipe us out without even us firing a shot. But theres no need to conquer this planet since theres plenty of planetd that matches our own in the galaxy alone.

Feral alien invasions like this are more akin to monsters and would prob be like this

Daps
Looks good.

This! why would a highly intelligent species inavde our planet the most barbaric way
:mindblown:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
a quiet place is an alien movie?:wtf:

had no idea

when movies like that sandra bullock one popped up I just waived them all off as the same sh-t :dead:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I also think we might be looking at this wrong. We've seen movies, stories, ect... saying aliens would kill us, but what if they come to help or advance us to things the human intelligence couldn't conceive.

Daps
Reppin
Botz
Let us all rejoice :blessed:

A Quiet Place 1 is my favorite horror movie of the past 10 years. Tied with goofy ass Summer Of 84... :yeshrug:

And believe me, I see a lot of horror movies.

Btw, I actually went to see it without any plans of seeing it. So, Infinity Wars came, and I didn't buy any tickets online. The rooms were full for the day, so a girl that I knew and worked at the theater told me "You have to see A Quiet Place. Already a classic horror movie". Great decision. Even forgot about Infinity Wars for the rest of the day. Amazing concept.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I also think we might be looking at this wrong. We've seen movies, stories, ect... saying aliens would kill us, but what if they come to help or advance us to things the human intelligence couldn't conceive.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
A Quiet Place 1 is my favorite horror movie of the past 10 years. Tied with goofy ass Summer Of 84... :yeshrug:

And believe me, I see a lot of horror movies.

Btw, I actually went to see it without any plans of seeing it. So, Infinity Wars came, and I didn't buy any tickets online. The rooms were full for the day, so a girl that I knew and worked at the theater told me "You have to see A Quiet Place. Already a classic horror movie". Great decision. Even forgot about Infinity Wars for the rest of the day. Amazing concept.
This movie was the reason I even watched Jack Ryan series on Prime Video. I couldn't picture John Krasinski as that character because I could only see him as the goofy dude from The Office.