A Quiet Place: Day One | Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
Botz
Looks good.

I've always wondered why people think an invasion would take place. If aliens came here to kill us it wouldn't be in that way. They would probably just kill us with some sort of mind manipulation before even landing.

Youre thinking about an invasion from an intelligent species with technology far superior than our own. In that case yeah they could wipe us out without even us firing a shot. But theres no need to conquer this planet since theres plenty of planetd that matches our own in the galaxy alone.

Feral alien invasions like this are more akin to monsters and would prob be like this
This! why would a highly intelligent species inavde our planet the most barbaric way
:mindblown:

I will be honest...This might sound goofy but, I believe that the whole notion of "massive alien destruction when they interact with humans", is a CAC concept that has been normalized in people's minds due to their control of the modern media. I seriously think they depict possible human-alien interactions in an aggressive way due to their past with every other group. The 1st initial interactions they had with Han Chinese, Yamato/Japanese, Papuans, Maoris, Incas, Mapuches, Zulus, Mandinkas etc, were always hostile.

I mean...A very advanced group, with unthinkable technology, thousands of years ahead of us, and their main goal would just be destruction? Not share or teach their knowledge or whatever. Just destroy, enslave and kill? :stopitslime::mjlol:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I will be honest...This might sound goofy, but I believe that this is a CAC concept that has been normalized in people's minds due to their control of the modern media. I seriously think they depict possible human-alien interactions in an aggressive way due to their past with every other group. The 1st initial interactions they had with Han Chinese, Yamato/Japanese, Papuans, Maoris, Incas, Mapuches, Zulus, Mandinkas etc, were always hostile.

I mean...A very advanced group, with unthinkable technology, thousands of years ahead of us, and their main goal would just be destruction? Not share or teach their knowledge or whatever, just destroy, enslave and kill? :stopitslime::mjlol:
But would you trust cacs with advanced technology?? They'll just try to weaponize it and invade the aliens home world to loot it of its natural resources.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I will be honest...This might sound goofy but, I believe that the whole notion of "massive alien destruction when they interact with humans", is a CAC concept that has been normalized in people's minds due to their control of the modern media. I seriously think they depict possible human-alien interactions in an aggressive way due to their past with every other group. The 1st initial interactions they had with Han Chinese, Yamato/Japanese, Papuans, Maoris, Incas, Mapuches, Zulus, Mandinkas etc, were always hostile.

I mean...A very advanced group, with unthinkable technology, thousands of years ahead of us, and their main goal would just be destruction? Not share or teach their knowledge or whatever. Just destroy, enslave and kill? :stopitslime::mjlol:
I do see some alien (intelligent) invasion movies are metaphors of colonization, as some characters actually say “we would be the Indians”.

But as i say before theres no need to come to earth because theres plenty of real estate readily available.

Last edited:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I do see some alien (intelligent) invasion movies of colonization, as some characters actually say “we would be the Indians”.

But as i say before theres no need to come to earth because theres plenty of real estate readily available.
The number of planets just in our galaxy alone is mind boggling which is why I don’t believe we are the only beings in the entire universe.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
serious-guy-i-m-in-prkep61j4c4e3ep4.gif