A question for black conservatives(blexit)

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The GOP isn’t even good for poor, working class and middle class white folks.

It’s a party of business and the rich.

The only thing they give Bubba is an illusion of superiority by ginning up his fear and hatred of others.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Not if no third party has any chance of winning even with 100% black support. I would otherwise agree with you about the problem of the system, but the policies from party A are so detrimental to us that we simply don't have the luxury of "voting our conscious".... and that's assuming that a third party who would focus on black issues even exists, which to my knowledge, doesn't.
You have reinforced my point that its the two party system that screws blacks most of all, we have no digestible path to prosperity.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You have reinforced my point that its the two party system that screws blacks most of all, we have no digestible path to prosperity.
If Jewish and Asian minorities can make inroads in this political system while both being detested why can't blacks?

:jbhmm:

c00ns.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
The fact that former Dixiecracts flipped to Republicans almost overnight is telling. And granted most black folks see what it is.

But the vocal minority of black conservatives make it seem like the GOP has so much to offer to the masses of black people in contrast with the democratic party when that's simply not the case.

Hell, Republican policies dont really help most white people either if you want to go that route.

And I'm not saying the Democrats are perfect bc they're far from perfect but Republicans have displayed their lack of concern for the regular citizen time and time again.

If most black people joined the Republican Party those c00ns would join the Democratic Party. Those people do not want to be congregating with black folks. At their core they believe they are white. You can’t entertain that sort of mental disease.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Because they(Asians) aren't detested/hated the way blacks are... and Jews can pass as white.
Asians were literally put into concentration camps.

:francis:

In California.

Where they seemed to stick together and then flourish.

:francis:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
The GOP isn’t even good for poor, working class and middle class white folks.

It’s a party of business and the rich.

The only thing they give Bubba is an illusion of superiority by ginning up his fear and hatred of others.
:lupe: The caravan is 2000 miles close to us.

Quick! Shut the border down.

That’s our racial superiors. Give Bubba a fentyl patch and a revolver with one bullet and let nature run it’s course.

fukking punks.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Asians were literally put into concentration camps.
In California.
Where they seemed to stick together and then flourish.
@DEAD7 what reparations did Asians get?
No demographic has been as persecuted, robbed and systemically oppressed in this country as African slaves and their descendants.
I cant even seriously entertain your argument/insinuation.

I understand as a liberal you have to believe we are in the same boat as other minorities, but its a belief completely detached from reality.

Pointing to Asian success is a pretty common white supremacist tactic... you should refrain from it.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
No demographic has been as persecuted, robbed and systemically oppressed in this country as African slaves and their descendants.
I cant even seriously entertain your argument/insinuation.

I understand as a liberal you have to believe we are in the same boat as other minorities, but its a belief completely detached from reality.

Pointing to Asian success is a pretty common white supremacist tactic... you should refrain from it.

What allowed Asians in concentration camps in California to outpace their black peers?

Speak on it.
Back it up.

Use facts

Or is this just more c00n rhetoric?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
@DEAD7 don't ever confuse me, a son whose family actually was a a part of the Civil rights movement you read about,, as less of a black man than you.

And I'll fly you here to take you on the tour and say it your face.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
@DEAD7 don't ever confuse me, a son whose family actually was a a part of the Civil rights movement you read about,, as less of a black man than you.

And I'll fly you here to take you on the tour and say it your face.
:picard: I said the talking point is used by WS, not that you are one...
trump got libs really out here on edge.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
What allowed Asians in concentration camps in California to outpace their black peers?
Speak on it.
Back it up.
Use facts
Or is this just more c00n rhetoric?
Asians weren't robbed of their sense of community, knowledge of self, and impregnated with a debilitating cult of anti-intellectualism.
These things cant be quantified...

In addition to that Asians don't seek assimilation, and power they way blacks do, thus they don't threaten the systemic white supremacy. If you doubt that the next time your out ask random people when they think we'll have an Asian president and watch their face. Their response doesn't matter just watch their face:lolbron: I encourage any coli breh regardless of where your at to do this. For a real kick, ask Asians about it... even they will :mjlol: