A question for black conservatives(blexit)

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
To you and @Slystallion, It has nothing to do with devotion. It's a pragmatic choice when the only legitimate alternative are literal klan members.

And the candidates themselves don't actually have to espouse white supremacist talking points. But if actual racists think he/she has some good ideas, that's enough reason to give folks pause before giving them their vote.

We all know black people are conservative on many social issues, but like someone else said, it's hard to court whites who are openly racist and blacks at the same time.
:francis: @ This focus on actors...
The underlining issue is the two party system... what is constantly echoed is because party A is racist we pledge or vote to party B despite being ignored by party B... the wave really should be to vote 3rd party at all levels if we're serious.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I disagree w/ how many of you frame your anti-conservative arguments.

Me leaning right on many issues has nothing to do w/ the people of the party, and everything to do my outlook on life.

From reading this thread I can tell most of you actually never talked to your average person who considers themsleves republican...
...they arent of the internet version you cats like to talk about.

Politicians on both sides play identity politics to get your vote.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Me leaning right on many issues has nothing to do w/ the people of the party, and everything to do my outlook on life.

From reading this thread I can tell most of you actually never talked to your average person who considers themsleves republican...

:mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If it ain't on tape it won't matter what a slimy lawyer claims.

Didn't he have a tape of uneventful stuff Trump said? If he talks like this constantly somebody has to have some receipts to back it up.

Wonder how much he got paid to drop this claim the weekend before the midterms lmao
The slimey lawyer trump defended? Until he didn’t?

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
:francis: @ This focus on actors...
The underlining issue is the two party system... what is constantly echoed is because party A is racist we pledge or vote to party B despite being ignored by party B... the wave really should be to vote 3rd party at all levels if we're serious.

Not if no third party has any chance of winning even with 100% black support. I would otherwise agree with you about the problem of the system, but the policies from party A are so detrimental to us that we simply don't have the luxury of "voting our conscious".... and that's assuming that a third party who would focus on black issues even exists, which to my knowledge, doesn't.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

It's okay to lean right on issues. I lean right on some issues. It's okay to say that both parties play identity politics. I agree. It's okay to not affirm the Democratic party. I don't either.

But when Democrats play identity politics, they don't try to force White people out of the country. No Democrat in power is demonizing White people and inciting violence against them as a group. No Democrat is caping for the killing of White people. The Democrat leadership isn't courting anti-White racists to be their standard-bearers in important elections.

The Republican party, the true head of their party and all who follow him, are focusing on anti-Black and anti-Brown racism as the center of their platform right now.

And not just Trump. This is what it's breeding across the country:

U.S. Representative of Iowa Steve King endorsed a White Supremacist in Toronto, met with white nationalist groups in Austria, professes White Nationalist beliefs:
Steve-King-Tweet-Picture-demographics-tweet.jpg

Robert Bowers of Pittsburgh killed 11 people in a synagogue, shouting anti-Jewish, anti-immigrant slurs that matched Trump's conspiracy theories:
imagev14998328c32c87a56a6ce36d2475a6aa4-bb9bpz5xa23jvao77r2_ct460x258.jpg

Cesar Sayoc of Florida sent a dozen pipe bombs to the exact liberal targets that Trump repeatedly demonizes:
181026-weill-suspect-profile-tease_lftkne.jpg

Gregory Bush of Kentucky killed two elderly Black people after first trying to shoot up a Black church.
DqV7CDsVAAA-oja.jpg

Republican State Senator Marty Golden of New York refuses to fire a campaign manager with connections to the Proud Boys, a violent far-right Nationalist group.
pro-trump-fascists-300x200.jpeg

Republican House candidate Arthur Jones of Illinois headed a neo-nazi movement and speaks at neo-nazi events:
images

Republican House candidate and White Nationalist Paul Nehlen of Wisconsin was endorsed by Breitbart, Laura Ingraham, and Sarah Palin:
Nehlen%20Rosenberg.PNG

Republican Senate candidate Corey Stewart of Virginia praises the Confederacy and has had ties to several White Nationalists
coreylewisflag-300x176.jpg

Republican House candidate Russel Walker of North Carolina is a proud White Supremacist
374b0b03da0f2aa33e5416ae910a4557.jpg

Republican House candidate Steve West of Missouri has been denounced as a racist by his own children
1051515_cover_rect.jpeg

Trump economic adviser Larry Kudlow hosted White Nationalist and VDare publisher Peter Brimelow at his own home
kobachadmin-380x226.jpg

Trump speechwriter Darren Bettie of North Carolina spoke on a panel at a White Nationalist event
the-brimelow-cotto-interview-by-peter-brimelow.jpg

Trump created an entire commission to attempt to suppress the Black and Brown vote nationwide and appointed racist Kris Kobach of Kansas to head it
voxism.jpg

That's Republicans at all levels of power spread out across 11 different states. And I'm sure there's more.

And those are just the ones who are open about it. White Nationalism is a mobilizing element of the Republican voting base at this moment. :gucci:

How can you vote for that in this election? :snoop:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX

You're correct. You leaning right on many issues has nothing to do with the party. The party is the problem, not you leaning right.
You're conflating the two and trying to turn it into an anti-conservative argument
I lean left on many issues, but I'm not a Democrat. These two things aren't glued together.

The expectation isn't for everyone to lean left, it's for everyone to disavow things like racism, xenophobia, white nationalism etc. Instead of doing this, the GOP has embraced it and continues to stand behind Trump. You can say we're viewing Republicans incorrectly, that you guys aren't as bad as they say...but the man you stand behind is.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Well tbh i would say I lean more conservative on a couple of issues (like abortion and anti trust laws)
But that doesn't negate the fact that the GOP is a complete mess and do not have anybody's interest at heart.

Like @Call Me James I'm here in NC and the shyt that these guys are getting away with is straight up criminal.

Now I'm not saying all democrats are saints ofcourse. I know you're in the Chi and we all know how the Democrats get down out there, but the conservatives are actively fukking shyt up:damn::francis::MAGApls:

Last edited: