A question for black conservatives(blexit)

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I understand leaving the Democratic Party, I don't understand joining the current GOP. It's like leaving a passive aggressive emotional abuser and master manipulator for a meth and opiate addled violent rapist. You might want to live on your own for awhile until they get their issues sorted out.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
@How Sway?

3. Negroes aware of the black situation do not buy that allowing low skill immigrant workers into the country is good for black workers or black wages... swelling the brown voter block also isn’t believed to bode well for blacks and our already diminishing political clout.
Many negroes have experienced first hand that brown people are just as hostile if not more so to blacks than whites, so the fervent Dems support of brown people is off putting. You may laugh but TLR is a much more accurate representation of black opinion on the immigration issue than HL.

there is nothing funnier these days than watching HL posters leave the pristine liberal enclave of HL and try to discuss immigration in the skreets of TLR, thats when they find out, much to their chagrin, that me and nap are moderates on immigration :pachaha:

Last edited:

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
@How Sway?
Several reasons I believe:

1. To show our votes aren’t garunteed, and our issues ignorable. If Dems are in fact “good whites” then they will put forth the effort to make leaving their plantation unentertainable. Currently Dems have zero incentive to do for black voters.

2. Accelerationism; the GOP does more to destabilize the mechanism by which white supremacy is enforced and maintained. If you doubt as I do that whites will give up their seat at the top peacefully, then you have to push for a reset/collapse. No black man should find the stability of an oppressive government desirable.

3. Negroes aware of the black situation do not buy that allowing low skill immigrant workers into the country is good for black workers or black wages... swelling the brown voter block also isn’t believed to bode well for blacks and our already diminishing political clout.
Many negroes have experienced first hand that brown people are just as hostile if not more so to blacks than whites, so the fervent Dems support of brown people is off putting. You may laugh but TLR is a much more accurate representation of black opinion on the immigration issue than HL.

4. Conservative boards are beginning to speak of reparations :mjgrin:something top Dems(Bernie) reject outright, and/or will not get behind.
Granted they are framing it as welfare reform in which entitlements are only granted to the DoS which has no chance of getting off the ground. It’s still interesting that such murmurs are beginning.
They are beginning to realize they can shrink the nanny state by 90% if the narrow it’s scope to only blacks. I credit our brown brehs for this.:mjgrin: I’m watching this closely.

5. Dems have been either complicit in our oppression or impuissant in ending/reversing it.

The actions of Dems and the rhetoric of liberal negroes simply doesn’t add up. I think some negroes need to take those blue colored glasses off and stop with the “sure they aren’t perfect” routine.

6. Blacks(as a community) are conservatives at heart. Progressivism isn’t our thing.
:manny:
7. The bag.

:hubie:For the record this is just my opinion on why so many conservative blacks are popping up.
I’ve been in contact with none of these negroes.

I doubt any of them have put much thought into it. Maybe #3 ,

Most “black” republicans I know go out of their way to let you know their political affiliation, which leads me to think it’s all about “branding “

They only thing they want to accelerate is the distance between them and the others in black community.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I understand leaving the Democratic Party, I don't understand joining the current GOP. It's like leaving a passive aggressive emotional abuser and master manipulator for a meth and opiate addled violent rapist. You might want to live on your own for awhile until they get their issues sorted out.
Yeah, I'm behind saying fukk the Dems all day. But become a Republican?! :scust:
You lost me with that.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This.

The Republican Party decided 50+ years ago, "We will fight for the vote of White racists over the vote of Black people" and maintained that consistently ever since....and just now they voted the MOST RACIST candidate of our lifetimes into power, a guy who literally segregated Black people out of his housing developments, called for the death of innocent young black men, and who rode racist lies about Black crime to an election win while courting White Supremacists the whole time.

I understand refusing to vote for certain Democrats. I'm not a Democrat, and I've refused to vote for many Democrats, sometimes entire elections. But there are so many White Supremacists running in the current election and the entire Republican body in Congress is literally giving the rubber stamp to a White Nationalist agenda, I don't see how the hell you consign that.

Not to mention that in order to fall in line with the current administration damn near every one of them is doubling down on the militarization of police, justification of shooting young black men, and mass incarceration.

I don't see how you can vote to cosign the Trump agenda and actually give a shyt about the Black community unless you really, really dumb or really, really ignorant. They do everything in their power to assure their southern white fanbase that they are NOT down with the black community, and that's not exactly a target audience that deals in subtleties well. :childplease:

there is nothing funnier these days than watching HL posters leave the pristine liberal enclave of HL and try to discuss immigration in the skreets of TLR, thats when they find out, much to their chagrin, that me and nap are moderates on immigration :pachaha:
The classic internet error of confusing the loudest voices with the majority. :francis:

Literally every poll out there shows that the Black community sees through the white nationalist agenda of all that immigration rhetoric.

Think that they're gonna demonize Brown people and not Black people brehs. :mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
TLR is a sewer, no one goes there for reasonable discussion, they go for fukkery and arguments

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
The classic internet era of confusing the loudest voices with the majority. :francis:

Literally every poll out there shows that the Black community sees through the white nationalist agenda of all that immigration rhetoric.

Think that they're gonna demonize Brown people and not Black people brehs. :mjlol:

I think overall black people are ambivalent about immigration, those polls showing support for immigration are really about supporting the Democratic Party, which black people support, overall

But immigration is a big reason why a lot of black people say out 2016 and I think TRL represents what will happen in the future and in real life. Right now only a couple of voices in the wilderness like Yvette and Tariq are talking that dos stuff, but it will start spreading like wildfire just like it did in TLR.

People are shocked at the trl dos movement and maga blacks cuz they never pay attention to my posts , I told y’all black people were going to stop supporting Democrats like before

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
:usure:

If you think the mob mentality/dap fishing/talk reckless because its the internet mentality that makes up TLR can be used as a sample from any population, I got a border wall to sell you:mjgrin:

I don’t think dos is widespread at all, I said that, but for it to have an impact It doesn’t have to a representative of the general population, it just has to be a significant part of the population, which it will, it’s obvious it will

But the OP asked a question, part of the answer is in TLR

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This.

The Republican Party decided 50+ years ago, "We will fight for the vote of White racists over the vote of Black people" and maintained that consistently ever since....and just now they voted the MOST RACIST candidate of our lifetimes into power, a guy who literally segregated Black people out of his housing developments, called for the death of innocent young black men, and who rode racist lies about Black crime to an election win while courting White Supremacists the whole time.

I understand refusing to vote for certain Democrats. I'm not a Democrat, and I've refused to vote for many Democrats, sometimes entire elections. But there are so many White Supremacists running in the current election and the entire Republican body in Congress is literally giving the rubber stamp to a White Nationalist agenda, I don't see how the hell you consign that.

Not to mention that in order to fall in line with the current administration damn near every one of them is doubling down on the militarization of police, justification of shooting young black men, and mass incarceration.

I don't see how you can vote to cosign the Trump agenda and actually give a shyt about the Black community unless you really, really dumb or really, really ignorant. They do everything in their power to assure their southern white fanbase that they are NOT down with the black community, and that's not exactly a target audience that deals in subtleties well. :childplease:

The classic internet era of confusing the loudest voices with the majority. :francis:

The fact that former Dixiecracts flipped to Republicans almost overnight is telling. And granted most black folks see what it is.

But the vocal minority of black conservatives make it seem like the GOP has so much to offer to the masses of black people in contrast with the democratic party when that's simply not the case.

Hell, Republican policies dont really help most white people either if you want to go that route.

And I'm not saying the Democrats are perfect bc they're far from perfect but Republicans have displayed their lack of concern for the regular citizen time and time again.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
I understand leaving the Democratic Party, I don't understand joining the current GOP.
:skip:I understand rejecting the gop, I don’t understand the devotion to Dems.

The reasons are the same... it’s a two party system...The argument for voting republican is the damage it does to the state as a whole. Stability within an oppressive state is undesirable...
Unless you enjoy the oppression...

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:skip:I understand rejecting the gop, I don’t understand the devotion to Dems.

The reasons are the same... it’s a two party system...The argument for voting republican is the damage it does to the state as a whole. Stability within an oppressive state is undesirable...
Unless you enjoy the oppression...

Your whole argument has always been vote republican to destroy gov't from within. Which won't happen.
Sure it maybe 'unstable' but in reality they have done a better job of putting it together to get what they wanted done while impeding on whatever dems want done at the same time then the dems ever will.
A very dangerous game to play, TBZ breh.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
why does it bother you so much?

Black issues would better be served if their political loyalty was diversified....business owners donate to both parties to ensure their interests are protected.

Hispanics tend to not be so lopsided when it comes to political support

if you guys on this forum section didn't have your heads so far up the democrat party's behind you would realize diversified alignment is a good thing...the locker room seems to be more diversified and respectful of opinions

the truth is the lie that the democrat party has created by saying that one party is full of white supremacists or out to get you is just a silly notion based on emotions over facts and it'd held a stranglehold on black communities that have suffered being run by democrats for decades

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
The fact that former Dixiecracts flipped to Republicans almost overnight is telling. And granted most black folks see what it is.

But the vocal minority of black conservatives make it seem like the GOP has so much to offer to the masses of black people in contrast with the democratic party when that's simply not the case.

Hell, Republican policies dont really help most white people either if you want to go that route.

And I'm not saying the Democrats are perfect bc they're far from perfect but Republicans have displayed their lack of concern for the regular citizen time and time again.

Historically wrong...did not happen overnight...the southern states weren't dominated by republicans until 1980. In 1968 Wallace still had a stronghold on the south and those states didn't become solid Republican for damn near 2 election cycles. And Clinton got southern states to win his presidency.