A question for black conservatives(blexit)

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Asians weren't robbed of their sense of community, knowledge of self, and impregnated with a debilitating cult of anti-intellectualism.
These things cant be quantified...

In addition to that Asians don't seek assimilation, and power they way blacks do, thus they don't threaten the systemic white supremacy. If you doubt that the next time your out ask random people when they think we'll have an Asian president and watch their face. Their response doesn't matter just watch their face:lolbron: I encourage any coli breh regardless of where your at to do this. For a real kick, ask Asians about it... even they will :mjlol:
So you agree that Asians are in A better position have more political influence, and can do so without ever electing an Asian president.

:mjgrin:

So, again, answer my question How did they get there?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:beli:unnecessary...
Your better than this.
Johnson says that "government doesn't belong in the bedroom."[47][47] He believes that the government should not regulate marriage at all.[67] He believes the government "should not impose its values upon marriage" but instead "should protect the rights of couples to engage in civil unions if they wish, as well as the rights of religious organizations to follow their beliefs."[48]

He applauded the repeal of Don't ask, don't tell, and opined that the repeal was "long overdue."[68]

Formerly a supporter of civil unions for same-sex couples, on December 1, 2011, Johnson voiced his support for same-sex marriage. He believes that "denying those rights and benefits to gay couples is discrimination, plain and simple."[69] He has also stated that marriage laws should treat every individual equally.[70]

In 2013, Johnson was a signatory to an amicus curiae brief submitted to the Supreme Court in support of same-sex marriage during the Hollingsworth v. Perry case.[71]

Johnson favors a federal law to legalize gay marriage across the United States, rather than leaving the issue up to the individual states.[72]

:manny:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
So you agree that Asians are in A better position have more political influence, and can do so without ever electing an Asian president.

:mjgrin:

So, again, answer my question How did they get there?
Negative.
... and your answer is a) whites didn't do the number on them they did on nikkas and b) white decided to let them in.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It's okay to lean right on issues. I lean right on some issues. It's okay to say that both parties play identity politics. I agree. It's okay to not affirm the Democratic party. I don't either.

But when Democrats play identity politics, they don't try to force White people out of the country. No Democrat in power is demonizing White people and inciting violence against them as a group. No Democrat is caping for the killing of White people. The Democrat leadership isn't courting anti-White racists to be their standard-bearers in important elections.

The Republican party, the true head of their party and all who follow him, are focusing on anti-Black and anti-Brown racism as the center of their platform right now.

And not just Trump. This is what it's breeding across the country:

U.S. Representative of Iowa Steve King endorsed a White Supremacist in Toronto, met with white nationalist groups in Austria, professes White Nationalist beliefs:
Steve-King-Tweet-Picture-demographics-tweet.jpg

Robert Bowers of Pittsburgh killed 11 people in a synagogue, shouting anti-Jewish, anti-immigrant slurs that matched Trump's conspiracy theories:
imagev14998328c32c87a56a6ce36d2475a6aa4-bb9bpz5xa23jvao77r2_ct460x258.jpg

Cesar Sayoc of Florida sent a dozen pipe bombs to the exact liberal targets that Trump repeatedly demonizes:
181026-weill-suspect-profile-tease_lftkne.jpg

Gregory Bush of Kentucky killed two elderly Black people after first trying to shoot up a Black church.
DqV7CDsVAAA-oja.jpg

Republican State Senator Marty Golden of New York refuses to fire a campaign manager with connections to the Proud Boys, a violent far-right Nationalist group.
pro-trump-fascists-300x200.jpeg

Republican House candidate Arthur Jones of Illinois headed a neo-nazi movement and speaks at neo-nazi events:
images

Republican House candidate and White Nationalist Paul Nehlen of Wisconsin was endorsed by Breitbart, Laura Ingraham, and Sarah Palin:
Nehlen%20Rosenberg.PNG

Republican Senate candidate Corey Stewart of Virginia praises the Confederacy and has had ties to several White Nationalists
coreylewisflag-300x176.jpg

Republican House candidate Russel Walker of North Carolina is a proud White Supremacist
374b0b03da0f2aa33e5416ae910a4557.jpg

Republican House candidate Steve West of Missouri has been denounced as a racist by his own children
1051515_cover_rect.jpeg

Trump economic adviser Larry Kudlow hosted White Nationalist and VDare publisher Peter Brimelow at his own home
kobachadmin-380x226.jpg

Trump speechwriter Darren Bettie of North Carolina spoke on a panel at a White Nationalist event
the-brimelow-cotto-interview-by-peter-brimelow.jpg

Trump created an entire commission to attempt to suppress the Black and Brown vote nationwide and appointed racist Kris Kobach of Kansas to head it
voxism.jpg

That's Republicans at all levels of power spread out across 11 different states. And I'm sure there's more.

And those are just the ones who are open about it. White Nationalism is a mobilizing element of the Republican voting base at this moment. :gucci:

How can you vote for that in this election? :snoop:

And the Tallahassee shooter turns out to be an ex-military incel obsessed with Trump talking points too. :mindblown:

"Beierle was also strongly anti-immigrant and railed against “the invasion of Central American children.” His preferred solution was to deport asylum-seeking children on barges."

"In Beierle's other YouTube videos, he spoke out against police, interracial couples, racial diversity, illegal immigration and Obamacare."

325c1e98-24d1-49e9-b105-66e6abc208a9-Scott_Paul_Beierle.jpg

Daps
You have reinforced my point that its the two party system that screws blacks most of all, we have no digestible path to prosperity.
:jbhmm:So the solution is to throw up our hands and quit just for the sake of seeing the world burn

You think the shyt we deal with now is anything compared to what black people have dealt with at any other time period in this country?
:camby::camby::camby:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
:patrice:But in a previous thread you said that GOP or Dem you don't care you're just trying to see the collapse of American civilization
:patrice:How do you post so much but say nothing
One is my personal opinion/approach, that i would implement if I was king, the other is what I think the best move would be pragmatically for blacks under the current system.

That said, if you think Blexit is about “throwing our hands up”... you missed the message(s).

Daps
One is my personal opinion/approach, that i would implement if I was king, the other is what I think the best move would be pragmatically for blacks under the current system.

That said, if you think Blexit is about “throwing our hands up”... you missed the message(s).
The sentiment behind blexit would make sense if there was another viable option. No one can dispute that the Drmocratic party has its flaws, but Blexit is a transparent attempt at the GOP trying to curb the black vote. We can only play with the hand we're dealt and right now the options are GOP/DEM/3rd Party/Stay Home. Any breh can vote for a candidate for R next to their name if they want, but the past 2 years have shown us they will do nothing but enable Trump and stay on code. The 2 party system is a monopoly, but there is no possible argument that not voting/leaving a Democratic alignment will be good for black people. A more serious argument would be for black people to establish a permament foothold in the party and make sure that the black vote isnt constantly taken for granted, but the idea of not supporting Dems and letting this type of fukkery continue is laughable

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
The sentiment behind blexit would make sense if there was another viable option. No one can dispute that the Drmocratic party has its flaws, but Blexit is a transparent attempt at the GOP trying to curb the black vote. We can only play with the hand we're dealt and right now the options are GOP/DEM/3rd Party/Stay Home. Any breh can vote for a candidate for R next to their name if they want, but the past 2 years have shown us they will do nothing but enable Trump and stay on code. The 2 party system is a monopoly, but there is no possible argument that not voting/leaving a Democratic alignment will be good for black people. A more serious argument would be for black people to establish a permament foothold in the party and make sure that the black vote isnt constantly taken for granted, but the idea of not supporting Dems and letting this type of fukkery continue is laughable
Blexit will(if it materializes) incentivize Dems to do more for blacks... or should they do nothing it will expose Dems as not giving a rats ass about the black agenda/black vote...
I’m pleased either way...

To say we should vote dem despite our worsening position in this country is(in my opinion) to admit defeat and an acceptance of our current station at the bottom.