tenor.gif

Terrible.

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
I know you're engaged, Alexa Bliss
But on this September night can I steal a kiss?
Can we hold hands and listen to Prince
In the pale moonlight.
I would run you a bath and play your entrance theme
Whilst I shoot photos for National Enquirer magazine.
The headline reads "Five Feet of Fury"
You are too talented to ever appear on Bound for Glory
Forever and a day I will yearn for this
Please Alexa Bliss, can I steal a kiss?

bliss-alexa-image.jpg

Sasha I know you're married and from Boston
But why do you ignore your fans?
I love Eddie Guerrero too,your eyes I could get lost in
Really I could be your man, what part don't you understand?
Sasha you seem stressed
you really shouldn't have married that seamstress
You have me blocked I've DM'd you like Austin, do you really think I'm trash you're tossing?
I'm hurt, I've dream less but last night I had a dream that we mated
I wanted you BAD , I was so elated, I'm sorry I truly felt we were fated
Now I have to go kamikaze on Mikazi who deserves to be hated

full
How come she don't want me, man?

Edit/:troll::comeon:

Sasha Banks that p*ssy right :ehh:

Sasha Banks that p*ssy tight :ohlawd:

I will not fukk it on a plane :childplease:

I will not fukk it on a train :what:

Ill take you back to where i live :smugbiden:

Oh shyt. Aint no condoms at the crib :patrice:

Wait ill just run to the sto :troll:

But then you wont be wet no mo :ohhh:

I dont usually do this but i guess you right :lolbron:

Il have to fukk it raw tonight :demonic:

:snoop:

8e35a8_257d4ecb99b7413cb492305a7bb8a969~mv2.jpg

my flabulous ms. jax
you can eat on my dikk for snacks
I'll fill up all your holes
and some of those rolls
I'll send my results via fax​
Coli poetry at work....
tumblr_n10d07Nbee1r5zq6ao1_500.gif

EntireVigilantFly-max-1mb.gif

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Didn’t one of AJ Lee’s creeps on here write a love poem about how he wanted to skeet all over her chest. I’m not trying to find it, but one of y’all got to know what I’m talking about :mjlol:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Didn’t one of AJ Lee’s creeps on here write a love poem about how he wanted to skeet all over her chest. I’m not trying to find it, but one of y’all got to know what I’m talking about :mjlol:
I went to the last page of "that" thread and just saw it :scust:

May we forever cherish these memories. Especially of that one of here bent over, I always imagine her just asking someone from the audience to cum on her ass, because it is good for the skin.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I went to the last page of "that" thread and just saw it :scust:

Nah, that wasn’t it.

THIS is one I’m talking about. I gotta cleanse myself after digging for this.

* AJ LEE APPRECIATION THREAD*

I wrote this letter and sent it to her via the WWE "fan mail" address that I found online. I included a pic of myself, as well as my phone number and e-mail address. Maybe she will respond, maybe she wont. But you never know unless you try....

Dear AJ,

Oh my little Geek Goddess, how I wish there was some way for us to meet. A way for me to look into your eyes and tell you this face to face: I want you here with me, if only for one night. I live day to day thinking of you. I picture in my mind everything about you, as if you were really here beside me. When I fall asleep I dream that you're firm, naked body is next to me and I can feel your young, olive skin underneath my hand. I dream of running my hands through your beautiful brown hair, down your back, and over every part of your firm, young backside. I want to share my insatiable desire with you.

How can I get close to you? I'm too shy to talk to you; so at this moment it feels safer to watch you from afar with no rejections. You have taken up residence in my heart. I want so badly for you to tell me everything I want to hear but you won't. I want you to tell me that you want me, but you won't. Every time I think of you I can feel the butterflies fluttering inside me. You don't notice me or the way I look at you; maybe it's 'cause you only see me as a fan and nothing more, but when I look at you, nothing can turn my eyes away.

At night I lay in bed and dream of you coming to my door, grabbing me in your muscular arms and kissing me. I dream of you and me lying side by side; running my hands down your supple chest, across your firm stomach ... feeling every inch of your chiseled abdominal muscles with my fingers. I imagine kissing you all over your amazing body. Whispering in your ear how badly I want you. I want you to hold me close and I want to hear your voice as you are in the throws of uncontrollable passion and pleasure. I imagine your muscular thighs wrapped around me. I fantasize of looking into your gorgeous brown eyes as I release my passion all over your firm round chest. And every time we touch; we would feel like we were the only two in existence. As we lay there, I would beg you to make love to me over and over.

But, as I sit here watching Smackdown fade to black, my heart sinks with it. My pain is my entire fault; when will I learn? You would never want me. I'm not perfect, handsome, or anyone important. I’m no 10 time WWE Champion or Money in the Bank winner. I have to let the dream of you and me go, for I am a man with an unrequited crush.

Yours Always and Forever,

Matt Black

:dead:
Just let me die right here