• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
If anything...

He probably does too much upper body lifting. That shyt can really mess with your accuracy. Messed with Cam's and others. Jalen's passes dont look as fluid.

However, I still think Shane did a better job of scheming guys open.
I can see that. It affected McNabb too. Needs to go the Tom Brady route on his upper body but keep the heavy squats for the unstoppable sneaks lmao.

Edit: I can't speak to if Shane did better or not because I'm seeing guys wide open but I don't know if it's talent or scheme. I'd need to really examine all 22 for that, but it's not something I do.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I can see that. It affected McNabb too. Needs to go the Tom Brady route on his upper body but keep the heavy squats for the unstoppable sneaks lmao.

Edit: I can't speak to if Shane did better or not because I'm seeing guys wide open but I don't know if it's talent or scheme. I'd need to really examine all 22 for that, but it's not something I do.
A lot of it is scheme. Look at how long he is sitting back in the pocket waiting. This isn’t like the mcnabb years when we had no weapons.

Even on the td to OZ he was sitting back there waiting forever. Not to say he hasn’t been fukking up but BJ has been giving him NO help. Luckily it’s still early but BJ is definitely learning on the fly. Desai seems more comfortable and you can tell he’s been a DC before

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Fukking hate I took Jalen Hurts to throw 2 tds in a bet. smdh

Eagles making it fukking tough this year to throw Tds.