A nikka just found that he got diabetes :wow: :mjcry:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
FYI, you can't reverse it, but you can put it in remission.

Yeah I know 3 elders who put it in remission. They don't take meds or anything.
Pardon. Yes, what you said.
They said no to medication and kicked it in gear.

To be fair, they weren’t more than like 15 or so lbs overweight, but they did it.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
While there's no cure for type 2 diabetes, it can be reversed in most people through remission. Remission is when blood sugar levels return to a normal range, but it's not permanent. The underlying genetic factors that make someone susceptible to diabetes remain, and over time the disease can reassert itself.

Not so fast my friend....:francis:
They all in their 70s some 80 and they aren’t taking diabetes meds 🤷🏾‍♀️

It’s working

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
All that sugar in his tank finally caught up to him :francis:
full

On the real though, OP hope you stay healthy and get right.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
It was found during a routine check up. Been going through a rough patch the last 2 years or so. Marriage problems, work related stress, then a divorce, and now recently my uncle passed away.

Probably not my uncle passing but everything else.

And yes, it’s type 2.

You can reverse it. Keep working 💪🏿 on it.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
alot of good advice in here already...try to incorporate some intermittent fasting. it can help improve blood sugar, increase insulin sensitivity and drop that extra weight

sixers in 5 p*ssy

knock on wood as I type this. But I think that's why I have been avoiding diabetes so long. I eat lots of candy and sugary sweets and sodas and get tested every year. Both parents have diabetes but I also don't generally eat ANYTHING until 1PM and stop eating around 8PM with the occasional sweet after and my blood sugar was normal last year when I was tested.

I def believe the fasting part allows my body to break down the extra sugar without more sugar being put on top of it.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
these were flawless thank you :dead:

im here for this :pachaha:

posters in here havin a pity party for some ngga whos escape from a shytty life is being anonymously gay on a sports/hiphop site

some of yall deserve each other
May Allah bless you with good health so you never have to experience this and protect you and your family from all evil, akhi.

tay1

All Star
Daps
Nikkas thinking Type 2 "runs in the family" in 2024 are lost causes. You can't eat wingstop, drink 36 oz of Sprite, french fries, dessert, and any variation of that regularly and not expect to get Type 2. Type 2 is easily avoidable.