A nicca is getting heartburn and indigestion, time to stop eating bad

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you cant get away with eating shyt then you are not working out enough and basically lazy

i work out 3-4 times a week and eat mostly healthy but for the last month ive been eating like shyt with pizzas and pasta dishes and burgers because i moved to a new place and cooking as been limited

with that said my body barely changed for the bad....wanna know why? because im active alot

overall you can basically eat whatever you want as long as you are active and dont over do it. eat what you want just fit it into a good set of calories and carbs

HMM. I don't know man. I think I'm too old now to be messing with super processed food. I be havin the shyts like at 2:45 am man. Acid Reflux all in my chest. Feeling all lethargic and shyt :leon:

I think I'm gonna cop one of them fancy blenders and start making green smoothies for breakfast and stop eating red meat.

Your health is your greatest asset brethren. Once that fails, it over, don't care how much bread you got

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
if you cant get away with eating shyt then you are not working out enough and basically lazy

i work out 3-4 times a week and eat mostly healthy but for the last month ive been eating like shyt with pizzas and pasta dishes and burgers because i moved to a new place and cooking as been limited

with that said my body barely changed for the bad....wanna know why? because im active alot

overall you can basically eat whatever you want as long as you are active and dont over do it. eat what you want just fit it into a good set of calories and carbs

how much cardio are you doing though. I knew a kid, slimmer then me in my jiujitsu class who had a damn heart attack.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I been going ham for the past 3 months on fast food and pizza :mjpls:

singing up for gym Saturday and eating turkey burgers and asparagus for dinner :pachaha:

:scusthov: at me letting myself fall off

Time to get focused or die, brehs :wow:

Man I was eating asparagus 3-4 times a week for dinner until I started noticing the smell of my piss. :merchant:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I'm sure you'll find yourself a wonderful Becky who cooks you boiled turnips and organic roast beef for dinner to help with your indigestion you fukking Uncle Tom.

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

dirty sprite and autotune
Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
I'm sure you'll find yourself a wonderful Becky who cooks you boiled turnips and organic roast beef for dinner to help with your indigestion you fukking Uncle Tom.

sounds better than your negress cooking canned veggies, boxed mac n cheese and fried chicken with week's old fish grease :russ:

dumb monkey :pacspit: