"A man has to be in shape and working for himself to get my number "- BlackPearl

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Her soul is ugly
And you know me personally and offline to make that assessment on my personal attributes how?? Look at your username, what should I assume about you..you like assuming identities of other men? Foh

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

This a track for ya'll to vibe to in celebration of my win. Think of the haters as the audience standing around worried about what I'm doing; getting worked up over the Empress. And me as Drake. #victorious

Life is beautiful. I love ya'll. Even that old crazy bytch. lmao

Good night people. Pearl has left the building...

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
If you’re asking just to ask I’m pretty sure it’s around 90% men

If you’re asking to imply that what I pointed out occurs bc there are more men on the site I think that’s a shame. A large many of men shouldn’t equal a large number of hypocrites
Last time I checked men have no standards. There was a whole thread about women not fukking guys cause of the standards they have and every man in there admiting to lowering their standards or not having any at all shyt there are dudes in this thread admiting they fukk fat women who smell like shyt. So come off it.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I don't give a fukk about none of this shyt today. Ya'll talking about me magnified my energy level like a god and gave me a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious win. fukk yes. Keep it up Thank you. Thank you. God bless the haters. I'm in the clouds.

I'm singing in the rain! Can't nobody tell me nothing!!! Not a damn thing!!! Nothhiiiinnng!! hahahaha

:funny::funny::funny:

This broad fronting so hard right now :dead::dead::dead:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Link? I missed that bullshyt buffet
Nothing to see fuk it... same old same. Deadass. Tried to call me out on the same shyt that she does but it backfired bc her game is played, she played her hand and but failed to realize I already knew what her game was about. I had receipts. Like I said, fuk it. Done deal.

And it’s funny how you could respond to me on this shyt but when I ask you a question in reference to something important and productive; I’m still waiting for a response. Lipstacoli :wrist:y’all luvz some tea huh??

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Nothing to see fuk it... same old same. Deadass.

And it’s funny how you could respond to me on this shyt but when I ask you a question in reference to something important and productive; I’m still waiting for a response. Lipstacoli :wrist:y’all luvz some tea huh??
True but I only delayed because I'm sending a detailed response with reputable references and text

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last time I checked men have no standards. There was a whole thread about women not fukking guys cause of the standards they have and every man in there admiting to lowering their standards or not having any at all shyt there are dudes in this thread admiting they fukk fat women who smell like shyt. So come off it.
People have dementia and selective recall, all of a sudden.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
True but I only delayed because I'm sending a detailed response with reputable references and text
And you couldn’t have responded like you did just now to let me know .. 4 days later...
tenor.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

This a track for ya'll to vibe to in celebration of my win. Think of the haters as the audience standing around worried about what I'm doing; getting worked up over the Empress. And me as Drake. #victorious

Life is beautiful. I love ya'll. Even that old crazy bytch. lmao

Good night people. Pearl has left the building...

Referring to yourself in the third person as self important. Fronting like you’re not responding to the thread a whole 40 mins ago, No one fuks with Drake like that, he makes stripper music .. oh wait.

tenor.gif