"A man has to be in shape and working for himself to get my number "- BlackPearl

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
A woman who mandates that her man works for himself regardless of the money they bring in actually just want a man to provide them with something to do because they feel lost on trying to figure out what they should be doing themselves. They dont feel as though they can find something fulfilling and worthwhile on their own so if they get a man that has his own business they can "work with him on building together" which is really speak for yeah ill do some shyt but i aint stressing because my man aint gonna fire me and i dont have to worry about answering to anyone about my actions.

Seen it too many times for it to be a coincidence.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This the same girl who made a thread the other day about her excitement for 58cent pancakes? :mjlol:
wait.. whut?? :dead::deadrose:There was a thread about pancakes????:dahell:from IHOP??:what:
Losing brain cells trying to keep up with this. Dysfunction on top of dysfunction..smfh. Let me get the fuk up outta here and back on my grind...
LiquidPortlyGemsbok-size_restricted.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
A woman who mandates that her man works for himself regardless of the money they bring in actually just want a man to provide them with something to do because they feel lost on trying to figure out what they should be doing themselves. They dont feel as though they can find something fulfilling and worthwhile on their own so if they get a man that has his own business they can "work with him on building together" which is really speak for yeah ill do some shyt but i aint stressing because my man aint gonna fire me and i dont have to worry about answering to anyone about my actions.

Seen it too many times for it to be a coincidence.
I thought that was an unsually specific wish, because i don't work for myself but i make more money than some dude that owns a convenience store.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:pachaha:

That shyt sounded nasty when I read the thread title
I'm saying. Like whutttt??? That's like the worst shyt ever as far as pancakes. :laff::laff:
I wouldn't pay 10cents for that fake batter shyt.... yooooo.. i'm dying
Do they really even charge you for the pancakes these days if you think about it??- you order an omelette and they give you pancakes to go with it.
No one goes to IHOP and just orders a single stack of pancakes off the rip. By the time you order pancakes, eggs and bacon or whatever, you're still paying the same price for the combo.
:dahell:

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
So you’re saying that she should settle for a fat nikka that has to lift his belly fat just to see his dikk and has sub par employment just because he’s a good guy?

As I get older.

People dont really want to change, they just want things their way without doing anything. #EntitledBehaviours