"A man has to be in shape and working for himself to get my number "- BlackPearl

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
At this point, I think were down to only about 5 or 6 women.
:snoop:
Brehs are trying their hardest to make this a sausage party

It's not like they're dropping gems from the other side. Same empty babble I hear in the streets. If they were dropping some Maya Angelou level gems it'd be different.

Instead we got hoes ashamed to share their real life experience and undercover Asian & CAC bedwenches.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
I don't give a fukk about none of this shyt today. Ya'll talking about me magnified my energy level like a god and gave me a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious win. fukk yes. Keep it up Thank you. Thank you. God bless the haters. I'm in the clouds.

I'm singing in the rain! Can't nobody tell me nothing!!! Not a damn thing!!! Nothhiiiinnng!! hahahaha

:funny::funny::funny:
That moment you try to talk yourself through an unexpected breakdown.....:huhldup:

Break the glass on that emergency dildo and hit her with the Semen Extinguisher :damn:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I'm pointing out the fact that whether men say they have standards or not, in just about every thread you will them tearing apart women's physical and mental as if they do. Then its dudes in this thread mad bc someone has a few simple standards. That's hypocritical. Side note: Ya'll nikkas be coming so rude unnecessarily. Engaging with others doesn't always have to be adversarial. Come off that
The problem is how people have unrealistically high expectations but don’t have shyt going on with themselves or knowing they had to demean themselves in order to get where they got by subjecting themself to the sex industry. Business owner, but she thinks stripping and driving for Uber is her “own business” . Every former stripper is a boutique owner now or e-retailer. She wants an in shape dude but paid for her own shape. Then she puts down other women for speaking against that type of lifestyle. Yeah ok. Sick of this fukkin hypocrite thot promotion making other women look bad as if we’re all low quality hos with unreasonable standards.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
You'd be surprised by how little people know about their own city.
:childplease: my own five year old niece knows more about our own city & some of it's restaurants / landmark areas.

There's no excuse for a grown woman not knowing a damn thing (not even one restaurant :mjlol:) about the city she lives in :comeon:.

That's embarrassing :gucci:.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
whats all this talk of stripping? was there a thread on that?
:dwillhuh:

You're right. Who would fukk you? :mjlol: WTF was I thinking? :heh:

Oh they don't put them in your ass silly. They make it rain into large piles and then it's swept up and put into trash bags. :youngsabo: Like this

blogger-image-1048474051.jpg

That would be me rolling around naked with a beautiful woman with a phat ass in a few thousand dollars worth of cash. :sas1: Oh I should be so sad and ashamed. It may stop me from being in a relationship with a trash ass internet nikka who calls himself a gorilla.:troll:

tumblr_mdc7rsZ0vb1rfduvxo1_250.gif

nikka kill ya self. My life is fukking awesome and it's only just getting started. I'm living life and you're speculating.

tumblr_n4ms7q4Nh01rveoj6o1_400.gif

:yeshrug: