"A man has to be in shape and working for himself to get my number "- BlackPearl

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I don't announce what I'm going to deliver until it's packaged and postmarked :yeshrug:
Ok
tenor.gif

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This is how most women feel. As a man I'm not interested in women who dont want to work and I prefer women who try to watch what they eat and try to be active. I expect women to have a similar standard for me :yeshrug:

Now if you're one of these chihuahua sized women talmbout "I only date 6'3 men who are making that shmoney. I need a man to take care of me" you can get all the way out. I'm not trying to be the daddy you never had :mjlol:

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
Last time I checked men have no standards. There was a whole thread about women not fukking guys cause of the standards they have and every man in there admiting to lowering their standards or not having any at all shyt there are dudes in this thread admiting they fukk fat women who smell like shyt. So come off it.
I'm pointing out the fact that whether men say they have standards or not, in just about every thread you will them tearing apart women's physical and mental as if they do. Then its dudes in this thread mad bc someone has a few simple standards. That's hypocritical. Side note: Ya'll nikkas be coming so rude unnecessarily. Engaging with others doesn't always have to be adversarial. Come off that

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
ohhhhh shyttt.
:ohhh::ohhh:
Right, the second part of what you said. Never and I mean NEVER happens in public unless there is a valid reason or if some hood tales really go down.
This online shyt has people acting real froggy. I've been around enough men to know that street dudes and real thorough men don't have time for gossip and chatter.
Imagine a random female on the streets says something they don't like or agree with and dudes just run up on her, accusing her of being a "man"..then when she defends herself,
picture that set of dudes, calling up their friends and they all join in by repeating the same shyt. Add in an actual tranny chaser trying to pop shyt along with those men, in your face..
:gucci::stopitslime:
:ohhh: