"A man has to be in shape and working for himself to get my number "- BlackPearl

Benefited

Banned
Daps
That quote doesn't tell us much of anything OP,she never said she was trying to get married/righteously attached.
Don't know if she does,but many women of today live a nomadic lifestyle and are not trying to be wifed.
i definitely don't condone that thinking since women will be the one to suffer the most in the end.
I hope the future generations will learn how to become more wifeable in their late teens or early 20's.
And young men will realize thats the best time to wife up a woman is during those years.
But women are like liquid and will adjust according to the cup as they age. The problem is as women age,fewer men are trying to catch what their pourin as they are nearing spoil.The women who are able to adjust fast enough prior to expiration will have the greater chance:respect:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That quote doesn't tell us much of anything OP,she never said she was trying to get married/righteously attached.
Don't know if she does,but many women of today live a nomadic lifestyle and are not trying to be wifed.
i definitely don't condone that thinking since women will be the one to suffer the most in the end.
I hope the future generations will learn how to become more wifeable in their late teens or early 20's.
And young men will realize thats the best time to wife up a woman is during those years.
But women are like liquid and will adjust according to the cup as they age. The problem is as women age,fewer men are trying to catch what their pourin as they are nearing spoil.The women who are able to adjust fast enough prior to expiration will have the greater chance:respect:
As much as she tries to go in on other women for not having a “man” and her not having a man herself despite all the men that she came in contact with during her previous “occupation” and as much as she likes to go in on “single mothers” nvm the fact that she knows half of us women in here are mothers; along with the stereotype that she likes to run with that doesn’t apply to most of us, despite her not being married and living happily ever after herself.. ummmmm

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
The problem is how people have unrealistically high expectations but don’t have shyt going on with themselves or knowing they had to demean themselves in order to get where they got by subjecting themself to the sex industry. Business owner, but she thinks stripping and driving for Uber is her “own business” . Every former stripper is a boutique owner now or e-retailer. She wants an in shape dude but paid for her own shape. Then she puts down other women for speaking against that type of lifestyle. Yeah ok. Sick of this fukkin hypocrite thot promotion making other women look bad as if we’re all low quality hos with unreasonable standards.
:whoa: I don't know nothing about that

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jealous of what- her fake parts, her fake locs, her 5head, her unattractive face, or is it the illustrious career in stripping??

Fuk all that..hmmm..That’s not what you said in your DMs, you’re jealous bc I won’t talk to you and this is your way of getting attention just like @Strapped . Stop. I’m naturally put together b and I achieved what I have without sexual monetary exchanges..
tenor.gif

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black pearl is bae she deserves whatever she asks for.
The fuk do you know about “baes”.??.you coli cruise for e-dyck. you and op (sister zay) need to link up - he may actually be receptive to it, shoot your shot; in more ways than one :wrist:; you can make the pitch just like you tried a few months ago, see if he catches; if not, you will get recycled to the bottom of the pile, you’re used to it.
:dame:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/col...xposed-trying-to-get-some-dikk-in-dms.704004/