A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

Daps
not gonna discuss the same stuff yall been arguing about for a month now, we don't see eye to eye on this one and you tend to go full blown hate for the weirdest reasons:manny:

Yeah I don't know why I can't embrace a man with multiple dwi arrests, assault weapon charges and bomb threats

I just can't find the same redemptive love like most can.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Yeah I don't know why I can't embrace a man with multiple dwi arrests, assault weapon charges and bomb threats

I just can't find the same redemptive love like most can.
we've been through this man...no one is embracing him. we aint friends homies or relatives with him

Daps
It is what it is. At the end of the day, the Niners are about winning football games, and Aldon Smith gives them the best chance to win period point blank. We all don't have to like or respect the move, but it was the correct move from a football standpoint.

We won plenty of games when Aldon was in rehab last year,.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
We won plenty of games when Aldon was in rehab last year,.
We've won more games when he's been out of Rehab, too.

Bottom line, the contract isn't even guaranteed, so the Niners can still cut him if they want to and not have to pay him a penny. Picking up the option just allows the Niners to have more options when it comes to next off season.

It's a business, and Aldon is good for business. When he starts to not be good for business, then he'll be gone.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
How can you call something a good call when you don't know what the future holds.

Say the dude continues his bs and we can't sign Crabs or Iupati because of him and he's off the team anyway after 2015.

Would it still be a good call?
my point was that you said it was a bad call. if you think the future will judge it, thats cool, but then you cant say it was a good OR bad call.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
on another note, tim kawakami :camby: throw this hack in the bushes along with the cohn fukkboys

So much for his sources :sas1:

dude was so sure Aldon's option wasn't going to be picked up.... Just like he was sure that the niners were never going to move to Santa Clara :sas2: