A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

Daps
What's "pathetic" and "ignorant" is forming an opinion based on limited 3rd party information. I'm a fan of the TEAM. I don't care about what these dudes are doing on their own time just like I don't care what you do on your own time. The only time I care is when it starts costing the TEAM wins.

What do you know about the Kaep situation? Not a damn thing but had no problem slandering him.

Calling a dude a cornball is slandering him. Because in that Colin thread that was my only point, and he was a cornball before the rape allegations.

You're a moron.

3rd party information in the case of Aldon is 4 fukking arrests since January 2012.

You're one of those losers who suck a guys dikk because he can play a sport well. The worst type of fan, always willing and eager to play defense attorney for a guy just because he puts a jersey on.

I love how you`ll make fictional accounts of people (Joe & Jerry's assigned behavior in your head) to defend a current fukkup.

No integrity, no character just a little dikksucking groupie hoe of a man from Canada.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
49ers Blog and Q&A: Police report: Lockette called police to have woman removed from suite

Ricardo Lockette twice called 911 in Miami early in the morning of April 2 to report that a naked woman was on his friend's bed and refused to leave, according to incident reports, one of which was obtained today by radio station 940 A.M. That bed presumably was Colin Kaepernick's, who along with Lockette and Quinton Patton were named in a "suspicious incident" investigation earlier this month. The first call was made at 12:03 a.m. from Lockette's cell phone. He called 911 again 17 minutes later.

In addition, a source familiar with the case said that Kaepernick was not at the suite during the disturbance or when police arrived. Police could not verify who was at the suite when they arrived.

:whew:

• Dap
Reactions: dza

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
49ers Blog and Q&A: Police report: Lockette called police to have woman removed from suite
Ricardo Lockette twice called 911 in Miami early in the morning of April 2 to report that a naked woman was on his friend's bed and refused to leave, according to incident reports, one of which was obtained today by radio station 940 A.M. That bed presumably was Colin Kaepernick's, who along with Lockette and Quinton Patton were named in a "suspicious incident" investigation earlier this month. The first call was made at 12:03 a.m. from Lockette's cell phone. He called 911 again 17 minutes later.

In addition, a source familiar with the case said that Kaepernick was not at the suite during the disturbance or when police arrived. Police could not verify who was at the suite when they arrived.

:obama:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
that report/incident is all types of fukkery. sounds to me like the bytch got intoxicated then tried throw the p*ssy at these dudes, but got belligerent and/or passed the fukk out which all sounds about right for a night in miami in your mid-20's :obama:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Real talk, if all 3 players are cleared of any wrongdoing. They should sue this broad into Bolivian for defamation, filing a false police reports and other punitive damages

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Another case of "He rejected me so he'll pay for it" or "I feel guilty so let me make myself out to be the victim":stopitslime:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So Kap wasn't even there? Way to jump the gun tmz and everyone else who was quick to judge. I see this hasn't even been reported on espn yet. fukkin bums :beli:

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Yeah, at this point this is fukking ridiculous. There is such a rush to convict athletes these days and ESPECIALLY BLACK ATHLETES! I'm not really a Niner fan like that, but Kaep has had his name drug all through the mud and ostensibly did nothing wrong. I hate what we have become as a society.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Hmm good point...I can't speak for you...you might really be that thick.

Guess that's why you are no GM sir :yeshrug:
funny because youre not a GM either.
you are a pathetic little stanley, and a sheep at that

well guess what, I aint no sheep. gms arent gods to me, shyt I bet anyone in this thread can do better than matt millen did for the lions, maybe even including you.

any gm that bypassed a good talent because of character problems, is an idiot. players such as dez bryant and navorro bowman were pro bowlers and all-pros.

you can be the one to care about how your franchise 'looks'. I'll go for talent and performance anytime.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Sounds like the offseason to me. I won't care unless it starts costing us games. I don't hold athletes to a higher regard or live life through them. Just win games and I'll be happy. Folk forget how reckless their favorite athletes used to be back in the day without 24hr news, twitter, smartphones, etc. Nikkaz thought Joe and Jerry were at home watching film in April? :heh:
while a lot of athletes put themselves in dumb situation (cully, aldon) nowadays, the thing we gotta remember theres a ton of exposure nowadays with social media and cameras everywhere.

an athlete cant take a shyt or sneeze in public without someone noticing. like Ive said until there are concrete evidences and concrete 'guilty' label (as in kaeps case) its all fluff.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Calling a dude a cornball is slandering him. Because in that Colin thread that was my only point, and he was a cornball before the rape allegations.

You're a moron.

3rd party information in the case of Aldon is 4 fukking arrests since January 2012.

You're one of those losers who suck a guys dikk because he can play a sport well. The worst type of fan, always willing and eager to play defense attorney for a guy just because he puts a jersey on.

I love how you`ll make fictional accounts of people (Joe & Jerry's assigned behavior in your head) to defend a current fukkup.

No integrity, no character just a little dikksucking groupie hoe of a man from Canada.
he's right tho, Im not sure why you decided to go with all the insults.

you care about integrity of franchise because some players are part of it. good for you.

we care about professionalism. these guys were never a problem on gamedays.

you think if someone is a dikk they need to be offed from the team.

whereas Im sure at your work there are cornballs and dikks who stay employed because they do their damn job well

the difference is we are able to separate professional from personal qualities. I work with people who are amazing at their job but I would never hang out with them, ever. Guess what, if it was up to me, Id hire THEM, not my buddies when it comes to doing a job.

no one is really defending anyone, we simply dont care whether theyre mother theresa or aaron hernandez outside football, as long theyre not causing a problem in locker room and play good ball.

if aldon is getting suspended, which he prolly is, its surely a problem tho

and @JLova, apologies if I spoke for you wrongfully in this post, but I think we share same sentiment here.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
So Kap wasn't even there? Way to jump the gun tmz and everyone else who was quick to judge. I see this hasn't even been reported on espn yet. fukkin bums :beli:
its actually like that for all news now.
everyone is in a rush to report it on twitter or website without checking facts

I remember the boston bombing and the amount of misinformation there was staggering. since then I dont even check the regular news until shyt is verified and proven.