A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
| honestly could care less at this point.

He can take his arrests up to Seattle with him.

My views aren't unrealistic, the treatment that pro athletes get is.

At the end of the day, it's just a game, and keep supporting a guy like this, and if something bad happens it's on your hands (ownership)
theres two sides to a story, we'll hear his later

witnesses say aldon said he did nothing wrong

take that for what its worth

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Gonna turn into some scumbag organization that just lets dudes get away with everything cause they can ball.
why is it scumbag ?
its the way shyt works- stop trying to be moral police. when a person does their job well, why do you care what the fukk he does in the offseason, as long as it doesnt cause huge problems (suspension is a problem, of course)

if aldon finna get suspended by the NFL for this shyt, its one thing. if hes not, it's a non-story

same with kaep actually. thats why Im not even in that 20 page thread. shyts a non-story. he could rape all the bytches in florida and get away with it, as long as hes not suspended to play ball, I couldnt care less.

Daps
theres two sides to a story, we'll hear his later

witnesses say aldon said he did nothing wrong

take that for what its worth

Of course.

But i`m just tired of the guy. Everytime you hear his name it's bad news. And he's at that point he's shown he's a fukkup.

Bottom line we aint won shyt with em, so if he goes, wont make a difference to me. Wish we just traded him before his value was so low.

This organization has traded better players[DOUBLEPOST=1397432430][/DOUBLEPOST]
. he could rape all the bytches in florida and get away with it, as long as hes not suspended to play ball, I couldnt care less.

That's a real shytty statement.

You got any kids?

See, you call having any ehtics the morality police. Yet your cool with raping women as long as they play ball.

Sad.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
That's a real shytty statement.

You got any kids?

See, you call having any ehtics the morality police. Yet your cool with raping women as long as they play ball.

Sad.
Im not 'cool with it', Im not cool with rape, but that doesnt mean if the guy is not convicted or proven guilty, I shouldnt try to get him to do his job without any reservation.

I just know when I need a job done, Ill get somebody who can do the job well. I dont care what the man does in his offhours. if hes in trouble, a court will settle whether or not hes eligible to be not in jail or he can work or not (play)

if he, by law, is eligible to play, then I have zero reservations. Im not his buddy or his friend or his family member. I pay him to do his job and he does it well. he is allowed to work. thats all needs to be said.

maybe I was overly harsh in saying that, but people need to stop mixing business/work and personal issues.

people in america have all kinds of trouble doing that because majority somehow thinks being a good guy is necessary.

well, Im not aware of a profession called 'being a morally good guy', sorry. when Im choosing an employee, I wont be choosing one with 'least personal problems', it will be the one who does their job the best

so yea, if we could have aaron hernandez for cheap if he somehow got out of jail and be eligeble to play in the NFL, Id drive to pick him up

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
well, Im not aware of a profession called 'being a morally good guy', sorry. when Im choosing an employee, I wont be choosing one with 'least personal problems', it will be the one who does their job the best

lol in the profession of sports...no you wouldn't :russ:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Alright man, it is what is, protect the athlete at all costs.

The guy is a fuccup, how many chances we gonna give him? Gonna turn into some scumbag organization that just lets dudes get away with everything cause they can ball.

rex-ryan.jpg

*Vincent Price laugh*

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Dude probably said some smart shyt like "y'all acting like I got a bomb"...I've said some slick shyt to overzealous TSA as well, only I didn't get arrested since I'm not a famous athlete (nor a black male) doubt this turns into anything

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Dude probably said some smart shyt like "y'all acting like I got a bomb"...I've said some slick shyt to overzealous TSA as well, only I didn't get arrested since I'm not a famous athlete (nor a black male) doubt this turns into anything

I'm on planes every week and I fukks with Wutang but TSA are really the ones you don't want to fukk with. Seen many people get hemmed up and get their feelings hurt by them. The "B" word is easily the biggest no-no in an airport.

He's obviously not the brightest nikka but he's on his last leg. I wouldn't cut or trade him yet, but he's on his last starving crackhead leg now with the team

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like the offseason to me. I won't care unless it starts costing us games. I don't hold athletes to a higher regard or live life through them. Just win games and I'll be happy. Folk forget how reckless their favorite athletes used to be back in the day without 24hr news, twitter, smartphones, etc. Nikkaz thought Joe and Jerry were at home watching film in April? :heh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm on planes every week and I fukks with Wutang but TSA are really the ones you don't want to fukk with. Seen many people get hemmed up and get their feelings hurt by them. The "B" word is easily the biggest no-no in an airport.

He's obviously not the brightest nikka but he's on his last leg. I wouldn't cut or trade him yet, but he's on his last starving crackhead leg now with the team
TSA be on some power trip shyt tho. I'm like yall minimum wage barely got a state job ass nikkas stay doing too much, especially either black women or white men who stay having attitude or giving people a hard time - those two groups of TSA agents are the worst. But even tho I don't think this incident is that serious, just the fact that it's another arrest on some clown shyt takes away any leverage he has/had with the team

Daps
Sounds like the offseason to me. I won't care unless it starts costing us games. I don't hold athletes to a higher regard or live life through them. Just win games and I'll be happy. Folk forget how reckless their favorite athletes used to be back in the day without 24hr news, twitter, smartphones, etc. Nikkaz thought Joe and Jerry were at home watching film in April? :heh:

Ignorant fukking post.

Did Joe, Jerry or Steve ever get arrested 4 times in the span of 2 years.

More excuse making for the pro athlete, that dikk must be good, because you ride it real hard.

Pathetic loser shyt.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ignorant fukking post.

Did Joe, Jerry or Steve ever get arrested 4 times in the span of 2 years.

More excuse making for the pro athlete, that dikk must be good, because you ride it real hard.

Pathetic loser shyt.

What's "pathetic" and "ignorant" is forming an opinion based on limited 3rd party information. I'm a fan of the TEAM. I don't care about what these dudes are doing on their own time just like I don't care what you do on your own time. The only time I care is when it starts costing the TEAM wins.

What do you know about the Kaep situation? Not a damn thing but had no problem slandering him.

Along with Aldon, I still don't know what happened. All I know is that he got arrested. I will speak on it when a) all the information is out there and b) when he gets suspended. If he doesn't get suspended. I don't care.

Furthermore, name one person who has excused Aldon's actions. You doing a whole bunch of huffing and puffing over nothing.

You are the exact person ESPN and other news outlets target with these "stories". Mission accomplished. :pachaha: Best believe if Joe and Jerry's exploits were public knowledge, you'd be ready to trade them too since you're Mr. Moral Police.