A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mike rumph was a solid safety/cb ? :mindblown: say whaaat ?
yeah, I gotta disagree with you on that one @feelosofer :whoa:

Yeah I don't ever remember Rumph being solid. If I remember correctly they moved him to safety because he had decent size and he sucked so bad at CB. its crazy how garbage he and Phillip Buchanon ended up being.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mike Rumph should be a 4 letter word around here.:pacspit:

That lost look :merchant:on son's face every time he got burned. I don't miss it.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
yeah, I gotta disagree with you on that one @feelosofer :whoa:

Well he was a good hitter intially anyway, he wasn't good cover guy, but he did have some promise, till he got hurt. I just think our defensive backs were so iffy after 03, no one looked good. Solid was the wrong word to use but I also don't think he was all that bad.

Side note: This dude is coaching in a high school called Plantation American Heritage :wtf:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Mike Rumph should be a 4 letter word around here.:pacspit:

That lost look :merchant:on son's face every time he got burned. I don't miss it.

Naw Rashaun Woods is worse, dude was the most useless player we have ever drafted. Mike Rumph had some potential, Kwame Harris was somewhat ok, Rashaun Woods couldnt catch a football if it were covered in superglue and he wore rock climbing gloves.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naw Rashaun Woods is worse, dude was the most useless player we have ever drafted. Mike Rumph had some potential, Kwame Harris was somewhat ok, Rashaun Woods couldnt catch a football if it were covered in superglue and he wore rock climbing gloves.

Kwame and Rashaun :damn::damn:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never seen a GM fukk up as consistently as Terry Donahue. Bad draft picks, terrible trades, awful coaching hires and mismanaging the cap.

Dude was just awful. Back then it almost felt like the niners were going to be in purgatory forever. Had a nikka thinking we were going to be the bungals or the clippers of the nfl :damn:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
kwame wasnt ok, dude was terrible. rumph might have had potential, but he certainly wasnt showcasing it.
dude was lost on the field

lol me and my homies used to watch 49er games in college and we called kwame 'false start kwame'. I believe kwame is one of few 49er players who had a lowlights video

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I think Peppers will see a lot of one on one's early on in the year to see if he still warrents double teams. Offenses will continue to focus on Matthews until Peppers makes them focus on him, too.
Didn't they draft Datone Jones to pass rush, too? What's up with him?

Datone Jones,besides being injured, is not fit for the 3-4 scheme as an OLB. He'd be better off as a 4-3 DE rushing the QB every down. Our GM thinks he can convert people from their natural spots to play in other positions...