A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aldon Smith has HOF potential. Lemenoir is servicable, but Lemenoir will never be Aldon Smith...ever. Lemenoir is basically an updated version of Manny Lawson. That's not a dig or anything, that's the truth. He'll get you 5-8 sacks a season and be decent, but he's not a game changer and Aldon is.

Is he one fawkup away from a year long suspension...maybe. I have faith that he knows that, the team knows that, and that they're both doing what's necessary for that not to happen.
well see how he reacts, he gotta stay clean and the niners dont have to cmmit to him for a long time

you dont trade players like aldon, remember what happened when the niners got rid of these last great pass rusher?

haley, cost the niners at least 2 rings

Daps
Well Roman's gone. A lot of people got what they wanted.

Let's hope Mangini is his replacement, it's crazy I just had a dream last night where I met Mangini and told em i hoped he was the next OC.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
u think peppers has anything left?

he might not be in his prime but he still is a disruptive force. 7.5 sacks last year as better then anyone we had on our team plus with Matthews opposite of him, i dont see how teams will focus just soley on Peppers which he was doubled while in CHI most games. Plus hes still good at stopping the run. We got him for a decent price so its a win win situation IMO

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
he might not be in his prime but he still is a disruptive force. 7.5 sacks last year as better then anyone we had on our team plus with Matthews opposite of him, i dont see how teams will focus just soley on Peppers which he was doubled while in CHI most games. Plus hes still good at stopping the run. We got him for a decent price so its a win win situation IMO

I think Peppers will see a lot of one on one's early on in the year to see if he still warrents double teams. Offenses will continue to focus on Matthews until Peppers makes them focus on him, too.
Didn't they draft Datone Jones to pass rush, too? What's up with him?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Well Roman's gone. A lot of people got what they wanted.

Let's hope Mangini is his replacement, it's crazy I just had a dream last night where I met Mangini and told em i hoped he was the next OC.

You motherfukker. I was ready to pop some bottles even though him leaving at this point made absolutely no sense :heh: :heh: :heh: