A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wonder why he's calling it quits?

And yeah its good news for Cox and even Cook. It looks like Cook will prob make the team which is something I was hoping wasn't going to happen. CB situation def has me nervous.

wright already knew he couldnt make the team

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
it doesnt affect cox anyway, he was already ahead of him
they dont even play the same position, cox will backing up ward as nickel corner

we are thin as fukk at outside corners. if brock turns into a pumpkin and cully cant recover from injury...we are kinda fukked. all those drafted guys are projects, theyd get destroyed if they were to play any significant reps

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they dont even play the same position, cox will backing up ward as nickel corner

we are thin as fukk at outside corners. if brock turns into a pumpkin and cully cant recover from injury...we are kinda fukked. all those drafted guys are projects, theyd get destroyed if they were to play any significant reps
wrights been in the dog house since he got here, he wasnt going to make the team

the team had no faith in him anyways, i guess harbaugh knew his heart wasnt in it

why would brock turn into a pumpkin, hes been in this system for years. cully is the big question though

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
why would brock turn into a pumpkin, hes been in this system for years. cully is the big question though
because Im still not sold on brock, he stunk for years before last year. and theres always a chance of injury to these guys. we are paper thin at outside corner at this point and backups are rookie projects

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/..._campaign=Feed:+49ersHotRead+(49ers+Hot+Read)

Carradine, a Cincinnati native, was 11 when he would go to a downtown community center and overlook Smith’s rookies practices with the Bengals.

“He stood out to me,” Carradine recalled Wednesday, between minicamp practices. “He was a first-round draft pick, and I can’t remember the other defensive end they had, but I remember Justin because he’s a loud one.”

Now entering his 14th season, Smith isn’t medically cleared to practice with the team because he’s “working through something” that should be OK by training camp, Harbaugh said.

:salute:

Daps
http://mmqb.si.com/2014/06/16/vernon-davis-monday-morning-quarterback/

I think among the 31 NFL quarterbacks who don’t throw me passes, Russell Wilson is the best. He’s got all the tools; he has the ability to keep the play alive, and he’s very accurate with a strong arm. He exemplifies what it takes to be a winning QB in the NFL. If you asked me to choose based on record and experience, I’d take Tom Brady or Peyton Manning—but in terms of right now, my pick is Wilson.

:blessed:

Wilosn, aka the most irrelevant QB in a SB win since Trent Dilfer.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
freeplaytd.gif