A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh:

btw the press conference was pretty good. I couldn't follow it too closely, but I did see that Kap gave Alex Smith a shoutout. I'm sure that will please Alex fanboys :lolbron:

Also saw that as usual Lowell Cohn was acting like a fakkit :lolbron:
fuk i missed it, what did colin say?

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
$60 mil aint bad IMO...but like others said, I wanna see how it's spread out and the incentives. In any case, I'm riding with my team :manny:

:salute: my QB...I'm copping a white #7 for the 2014 season :win:
Same thought exactly and I'm most def gonna add that mayo pearl cocaine white #7 this year when I'm in the new stadium. It's been years brehs and we contenders Kaep been underpaid and ain't in his prime yet I believe he can cook so let's feast go #ninergang

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
colins signing bonus was only 12 mil, interesting

i expected it to be around 20

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
btw the press conference was pretty good. I couldn't follow it too closely, but I did see that Kap gave Alex Smith a shoutout. I'm sure that will please Alex fanboys :lolbron:
any time I will think of kaeps contract I can always remember its at least far better than giving very similar money to a qb who reached his ceiling in alex.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Adam Schfeter just said Kap took less signing bonus money($12m) so that the niners could be able to re-sign guys like Crabtree

fuk i missed it, what did colin say?

Well he basically thanked everyone from Harbs, to his parents, and teammates.

I'm paraphrasing a bit, but he said he wont be content will continue to work hard. Knows he wont win a superbowl every year, but wants to win multiple super bowls.

Then they started asking him dumb asking questions about his socks. fukkin bay area reporters :beli:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
any time I will think of kaeps contract I can always remember its at least far better than giving very similar money to a qb who reached his ceiling in alex.

How much do you think Alex will get in the open market next year? :patrice: I think his numbers will go down slightly since the Chiefs will have a tougher schedule, but I still think he will get paid

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Adam Schfeter just said Kap took less signing bonus money($12m) so that the niners could be able to re-sign guys like Crabtree

Well he basically thanked everyone from Harbs, to his parents, and teammates.

I'm paraphrasing a bit, but he said he wont be content will continue to work hard. Knows he wont win a superbowl every year, but wants to win multiple super bowls.

Then they started asking him dumb asking questions about his socks. fukkin bay area reporters :beli:
:mjlol:

This cop out

Crab won't be back and it's because of your ridiculous contract

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
How much do you think Alex will get in the open market next year? :patrice: I think his numbers will go down slightly since the Chiefs will have a tougher schedule, but I still think he will get paid
andy loves him, chiefs have zero leverage, unless they want to piss off andy. alex will prolly get his 3/18

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, and Tom Brady. Anyone complaining needs to realize that Matt Fkn Ryan makes more guaranteed money than the aforementioned QB's
and thats a damn shame, but its the falcons' problem

justifying a contract because the next team was too stupid to give a worse contract, doesnt make much sense.

Im sure NBA execs with shytty contrcts on their hands are looking at amare's, crash's, deron's and kobes contracts and saying well they are even worse contracts...doesnt make their shytty contracts any better

Daps
This deal would have me fuming if my little girl wasn't born yesterday.

So fukk it, congratulations Colin on getting guap`ed up. Your our guy, so lets earn that $21m avg per year salary and get us #6.

Check the avi,my little girl will be repping this fiscally responsible QB for years to come.

GGKTA

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
21M per year is way too much and just before the season I feel is the most likely we are gonna struggle and maybe even miss the playoffs :sadcam:

Kaep gotta show up and the fat fukk better be good enough so we can really judge Kaep and not have fatso as a cop out :ufdup: