A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I told nikkaz he was going to get PAID. Cutler's getting $54M guaranteed. Kaep was going to get more. Wait for Dalton, Smith, Cam, Russ contracts. I hate the way the league is built to where the QB makes all the money and everyone else falls in line...but that's the way it is right now. Holy shyt. Kaep has left no room for error. Nikkaz will be coming at his head for the slightest fukkup rightfully so.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I told nikkaz he was going to get PAID. Cutler's getting $54M guaranteed. Kaep was going to get more. Wait for Dalton, Smith, Cam, Russ contracts. I hate the way the league is built to where the QB makes all the money and everyone else falls in line...but that's the way it is right now. Holy shyt. Kaep has left no room for error. Nikkaz will be coming at his head for the slightest fukkup rightfully so.
Im worried about our oline now if we go all gung ho in passing. its not built for pass protection every other play. its just above average in pass pro, and thats WITH Gore who is like top 1-3 blocking back in the league

I can see us trying to pass more, failing similar to last year in many sacks and incomplete passes, and falling back again

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He has to validate that contract now. Our window won't be open forever and we have the weapons. This has to be the year we win it all

Not really. Look at the contracts around the league. Romo, Cutler, Ryan, etc.... I told nikkaz he was getting paid and he did. Seattle bout to break the bank for Russ and have to cut their entire secondary. :troll::mjlol:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im worried about our oline now if we go all gung ho in passing. its not built for pass protection every other play. its just above average in pass pro, and thats WITH Gore who is like top 1-3 blocking back in the league

I can see us trying to pass more, failing similar to last year in many sacks and incomplete passes, and falling back again

I always felt the line was overrated. Good, but pass pro is meh for a line regarded as tops in the league by many people. This is a worry because Roman does not use the whole field and Kaep doesn't either so...yeah.... But with all the great wideouts we have, someone will always be open. Kaep gotta show and prove and so does Roman. If we're ass offensively next year, Roman gotta go.

Juanito

Pro
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Not really. Look at the contracts around the league. Romo, Cutler, Ryan, etc.... I told nikkaz he was getting paid and he did. Seattle bout to break the bank for Russ and have to cut their entire secondary. :troll::mjlol:

Romo's contract still got me :mindblown: I just don't get it but I agree that they needed to pay Kap. Russ is also about to cop them benefits on some ol' Joe Flacco type shyt

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Enjoy J. Smith and Gore brehs. This will surely be their last year with the 49ers.