A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
21M per year is way too much and just before the season I feel is the most likely we are gonna struggle and maybe even miss the playoffs :sadcam:

Kaep gotta show up and the fat fukk better be good enough so we can really judge Kaep and not have fatso as a cop out :ufdup:
the offense is due, thats for sure. if it cant perform there will be lots of questions. lots of questions we havent really faced before, because we had cheap qbs and lack of receiving options
roman will be first in line to fall. Im not sure whod be next tho.

Juanito

Pro
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
21M per year is way too much and just before the season I feel is the most likely we are gonna struggle and maybe even miss the playoffs :sadcam:

Kaep gotta show up and the fat fukk better be good enough so we can really judge Kaep and not have fatso as a cop out :ufdup:

:stopitslime:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Toughest division in the league and a lot of questions on D. I'm not saying it's a guarantee we will struggle but out of all the seasons under Harbaugh this one looks like one were we could have real problems.

the offense is due, thats for sure. if it cant perform there will be lots of questions. lots of questions we havent really faced before, because we had cheap qbs and lack of receiving options
roman will be first in line to fall. Im not sure whod be next tho.

After all the fukkery from a couple of months ago, I think Harbaugh is the next in line if getting rid of Roman doesn't solve anything.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Kaep could play for free and you'd still have a problem with it. He's our QB for the next little while so you better learn how to deal with it or it'll be a miserable time for you.:ld:
not true

10-12m is a fair value for him