A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
like Ive said, if Im Rodgers right now, Im extra salty. all those all-pros, pro bowls, mvp, etc and about to fall off top 5 in being paid by end of next year

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like Ive said, if Im Rodgers right now, Im extra salty. all those all-pros, pro bowls, mvp, etc and about to fall off top 5 in being paid by end of next year
he should of had a clause put in his deal that kept his deal top 3

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just heard on twitter that this dude Greg Papa is killing Kap and the 49ers on 95.7

"I'd rather give Klay Thompson the max then give Kapernick the max contract he received"

wtf does basketball and Klay Thompson have to do with Kap? :mjlol:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Im gonna go a bit off topic from kaep, but I really want lloyd to make the team now in light of this extension. he'll make the passing offense much better, I believe it.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I always felt the line was overrated. Good, but pass pro is meh for a line regarded as tops in the league by many people. This is a worry because Roman does not use the whole field and Kaep doesn't either so...yeah.... But with all the great wideouts we have, someone will always be open. Kaep gotta show and prove and so does Roman. If we're ass offensively next year, Roman gotta go.
roman will be the first one to fall, I agree, because no way baalke or harbaugh will place responsibility on kaep after the contract.

coaches and talent evaluators in generally have far thinner rope to walk on. every draft will have to be near perfect

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just heard on twitter that this dude Greg Papa is killing Kap and the 49ers on 95.7

"I'd rather give Klay Thompson the max then give Kapernick the max contract he received"

lmao what do you expect from a raider announcer, another 2 win season coming up again

:russ:

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.

He wasn't really going in on Kap, dude is just against giving qb's that type of money.

TommyHilltrigga

Here comes THE BOOM!
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/6/T'dot
I told nikkaz he was going to get PAID. Cutler's getting $54M guaranteed. Kaep was going to get more. Wait for Dalton, Smith, Cam, Russ contracts. I hate the way the league is built to where the QB makes all the money and everyone else falls in line...but that's the way it is right now. Holy shyt. Kaep has left no room for error. Nikkaz will be coming at his head for the slightest fukkup rightfully so.

Kapps contract just forced Seattle to RAISE THE BAR...we already know russ wilson will get BANK...Largest contract in History comin up:patrice:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao what do you expect from a raider announcer, another 2 win season coming up again

:russ:
:heh:

btw the press conference was pretty good. I couldn't follow it too closely, but I did see that Kap gave Alex Smith a shoutout. I'm sure that will please Alex fanboys :lolbron:

Also saw that as usual Lowell Cohn was acting like a fakkit :lolbron: