A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
fukk outta here nikka THAT play took all the wind out of our sails. I can tell you nikkas never played football before. That was the play that showed that we was gonna get dikked by the refs and it dropped the moral of the team. Vernon was scared as fukk. Our D looked confused and Kap was playong hero ball but he still came close to getting the win despite the bullshyt that was going on. And Kap made the right choice. You give your number one reviever the ball regardless and you make that play. Shows his confidence in his players. fukk was he suppose to say. Nah im not going at Sherm. fukk Sherm. Ball just didnt roll our way.
Vernon is always playing scared against Seattle. And maybe you should look up kaps stats against Seattle. Gabbert status.

Is your soul still burning from that game? :heh:

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
Vernon is always playing scared against Seattle. And maybe you should look up kaps stats against Seattle. Gabbert status.

Is your soul still burning from that game? :heh:
First 3 Qts Kap was ok then the 4th came and he started to press. He saw his TE playing like a bytch. His RB wasn't getting any yrds on the ground and his recievers were struggling and he still almost pulled it off. Im not gon let nikkas slander my QB :to:

Daps
First 3 Qts Kap was ok then the 4th came and he started to press. He saw his TE playing like a bytch. His RB wasn't getting any yrds on the ground and his recievers were struggling and he still almost pulled it off. Im not gon let nikkas slander my QB :to:

More like

He threw a pick on an awful read to Boldin
He fumbled scrambling
He threw another pick in horrible way, with plenty of time, timeouts, on the 18 yard line.

You're straight sucking his dikk with this little fairy tale you're spinning to absolve him of blame

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2014/05/30/season-opening-starter-lb-wilhoite-not-straying-from-humble-roots/

Wilhoite, 27, is an unlikely front-runner. A former undrafted free agent from Division II Washburn University, he had a stint in the now-defunct United Football League and worked as a shoe salesman before landing on the 49ers’ practice squad in December 2011.

Last year, he made the most of his first two NFL starts, which came when Willis was sidelined by a groin injury. Wilhoite had 20 tackles and the 49ers allowed one touchdown in wins over the Rams and Texans.

gotta root for the underdogs

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More like

He threw a pick on an awful read to Boldin
He fumbled scrambling
He threw another pick in horrible way, with plenty of time, timeouts, on the 18 yard line.

You're straight sucking his dikk with this little fairy tale you're spinning to absolve him of blame
to be fair the game isnt even close without kaep, remember hes the only one that did anything on offense

gore was mia because the line didnt show up either

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
@LastEmperor2k2 @JLova @Black Dynamite @Misfit :beli:Wtf is going on in here let's bury this shyt and move on brehs this thread being upped for no reason to argue about last year all over again :what:It's OVER brehs new season is almost upon us

Nothing to be mad about in here breh :cheers:

Its a celebration bytches

Celebration+Chappelle.gif

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
to be fair the game isnt even close without kaep, remember hes the only one that did anything on offense

gore was mia because the line didnt show up either
this game isnt close without our D

kaep made alot of play and he made alot of mistakes

Daps
fukk outta here nikka THAT play took all the wind out of our sails. I can tell you nikkas never played football before. That was the play that showed that we was gonna get dikked by the refs and it dropped the moral of the team. Vernon was scared as fukk. Our D looked confused and Kap was playing hero ball but he still came close to getting the win despite the bullshyt that was going on. And Kap made the right choice. You give your number one reciever the ball regardless and you make that play. Shows his confidence in his players. fukk was he suppose to say. Nah im not going at Sherm. fukk Sherm. Ball just didnt roll our way.

You don't know shyt about football.

Good to know though, your posts will be treated that way

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nikkaz still crying about last year. I remember the years Young and Monana flopped in he playoffs. Yall woulda had them nikkaz replaced too.

:mjlol:

Daps
this game isnt close without our D

kaep made alot of play and he made alot of mistakes

Yep, I say he was most of our offense that game, and then he blew the game completely too in the fourth.

The failure of his football IQ on that final play will always kill me, just like his his overdependence on Crabs in SB.