A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Seattle trolls still don't post the dumb shyt some of these clowns on here do.

"The Bowman fumbled changed the game"

"Colin saw frank tanking and Vernon scared and that's why he started to fukk up"

I know we got some dumbshyt people who root for this team. It is what it is
I dont mind us fans bickering a bit here and there, but when its done at a request of seattle troll, it just looks terrible

seattle troll got EXACTLY what he wanted, his intent wasnt actual discussion.

Daps
I dont mind us fans bickering a bit here and there, but when its done at a request of seattle troll, it just looks terrible

seattle troll got EXACTLY what he wanted, his intent wasnt actual discussion.

Very true.

I got no problems with @Misfit cause at least I know he is a legit fan, unlike a lot of folks claiming teams on here after they got good.

He's going extra hard with it, but to the winner goes the spoils.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Very true.

I got no problems with @Misfit cause at least I know he is a legit fan, unlike a lot of folks claiming teams on here after they got good.

He's going extra hard with it, but to the winner goes the spoils.
I have more of a problem with people fighting over what he posted, rather than with him posting trolling shyt.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only a cocksucking Canadian would compare Colin Kaepernick to Steve Young and Joe Montana, like they're in the same class.

Steve and Joe NEVER choked like Colin has.

Ya know, 1st and goal from the 4 yard line 4 attempts to score a TD and ya throw 3 passes to Crabtree.

Ya know 1st and 10 at the 18, 2 TO's 40 seconds left and you force a terrible pass into smothering coverage for an int in the NFC championship.

Steve and Joe NEVER choked on that level
:wtf: Holy shyt will we have to deal with this as long as Kaep is a Niner? He's been a starter for a season and a half for fukks sake. You're the dude who was arguing for Alex as starter till he got traded and Kaep has reached his peak already. You just irrationally hate dude for whatever reason.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only a cocksucking Canadian would compare Colin Kaepernick to Steve Young and Joe Montana, like they're in the same class.

Steve and Joe NEVER choked like Colin has.

Ya know, 1st and goal from the 4 yard line 4 attempts to score a TD and ya throw 3 passes to Crabtree.

Ya know 1st and 10 at the 18, 2 TO's 40 seconds left and you force a terrible pass into smothering coverage for an int in the NFC championship.

Steve and Joe NEVER choked on that level

my memory isnt the best but didnt joe lose 3 straight nfc championship games to ny at home? im not saying thats choking but that comes pretty close to it

and dont bring up steve, all his success came after sitting on the bench for years, he was basically near 30 when he took over

those 3 passes to crabtree were called by roman

im not a fan of roman, i think he should of been replaced last year. i dont like his playcalling or offense

one thing i love about colin, he wins road playoff games. neither joe or steve has won as many road games as colin.

Daps
my memory isnt the best but didnt joe lose 3 straight nfc championship games to ny at home? im not saying thats choking but that comes pretty close to it

and dont bring up steve, all his success came after sitting on the bench for years, he was basically near 30 when he took over

those 3 passes to crabtree were called by roman

im not a fan of roman, i think he should of been replaced last year. i dont like his playcalling or offense

one thing i love about colin, he wins road playoff games. neither joe or steve has won as many road games as colin.

Your memory does serve you wrong.

Yes, lets praise road playoff games, Mark Sanchez won a bunch of those too.

We should get trophies for Road Playoff games

Daps
:wtf: Holy shyt will we have to deal with this as long as Kaep is a Niner? He's been a starter for a season and a half for fukks sake. You're the dude who was arguing for Alex as starter till he got traded and Kaep has reached his peak already. You just irrationally hate dude for whatever reason.

I never said he reached his peak, but he has had some awful fukking chokes.

And the reality is, teams have windows, and like I said in a post earlier, maybe he`ll redeem himself, but if our window closes and we don't win one with him as QB, you can look back on the past 2 years and really notice how bad these chokes could end up being.

I have a feeling in the next few years it's gonna be very hard for this roster to be as talented as it was in 2012 and 2013

And when you result to making up shyt, you show how pathetic of a stan you are. I was not advocating for Alex as a starter til he got traded. Once we got to the playoffs I was all on board with Kaep. No need to start lying, that's sad shyt. Stantastic moves

It's also funny the only people who bring up #11 are the ones who hate him, his past fans have let that boat sail, but yet the ones who ALWAYS bring him up. Hmm WHY IS THAT?

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Exactly. Who is this dude trying to fool? He was the staunchest Smith supporter. Smith gets traded and now he shytting all over Kaep and acting like he's the least bit impartial. Chiefs board -------->>>

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My thing is that I question why he thought that was a good throw in hindsight when Sherman had him completely covered. He said he'd "take that anytime", but I mean damn when the best corner in the game has your receiver in blanket coverage...you'd take that anytime?

His response really doesn't bother me. Folk taking way too much stock on what he said. He's a competitor and will pobably STILL go at Sherm again. If he thinks he can make a play, I want him to take it. I want him to go at Shem again...but this time make a better throw and complete it. We had a dude who was too afraid to make a play. I'd rather have a dude who isn't afraid. Kaep is young and will learn from his mistakes. Nikkaz got no damn faith. Dude is STILL developing and taking us to Championship games and the SB. When he's a vet making the same mistakes then get mad about it IMO. Think Kaep has exceeded expectations in the grand scheme of things. Some folk got an axe to grind with him cuz he's not their guy. That's fine, but you'e going to get called out for your irrational hate.

Is it a coincidence that Kaep's biggest critics were pro-Alex guys? :beli:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Young threw a back breaking pick in 97 against the packers. It happens. Its what you do after that makes them great. Its the kids third year as a starter coming from fukking Nevada. Come on breh.

Yea. As a massive Young fan, this nikka had my eyes wattery as fukk on a few occasions. It fukking happens. I don't even like the word or how it's used around here anyways.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
Yea. As a massive Young fan, this nikka had my eyes wattery as fukk on a few occasions. It fukking happens. I don't even like the word or how it's used around here anyways.

There's not one quarterback in the history of the league who hasn't "chocked" multiple times. Nobody wins every game...

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There's not one quarterback in the history of the league who hasn't "chocked" multiple times. Nobody wins every game...

True every qb has their moments where they struggle. The GOAT never lost 3 straight games to NYG, but he did have a tough time against them in the mid 80s and early 90s. Off the top my head there was that 86 game where we got crushed and he got hurt. Montana did get benched against the Vikings in 87. We ended up losing to them in a game in which we were huge favorites. Montana supposedly almost got traded that offseason.

SY8 is my favorite 49er ever, but he blew the 92 cowboy game threw 2 back breaking picks in the NFC championship game at home with Montana on the bench. Then we got smoked by the boys following year. I was reading the book best of rivals and early in his career Young would get criticized for leaving the pocket too soon and making dumb throws. Sound familiar? Fortunately for Steve he had 20 plus starts before he became the full time starter in 91/92. I expect Kap to make a huge leap this year. If he doesn't then we should look for a new QB.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True every qb has their moments where they struggle. The GOAT never lost 3 straight games to NYG, but he did have a tough time against them in the mid 80s and early 90s. Off the top my head there was that 86 game where we got crushed and he got hurt. Montana did get benched against the Vikings in 87. We ended up losing to them in a game in which we were huge favorites. Montana supposedly almost got traded that offseason.

SY8 is my favorite 49er ever, but he blew the 92 cowboy game threw 2 back breaking picks in the NFC championship game at home with Montana on the bench. Then we got smoked by the boys following year. I was reading the book best of rivals and early in his career Young would get criticized for leaving the pocket too soon and making dumb throws. Sound familiar? Fortunately for Steve he had 20 plus starts before he became the full time starter in 91/92. I expect Kap to make a huge leap this year. If he doesn't then we should look for a new QB.

Yep...I remember the criticisms vividly. A lot of the criticisms with Young were by folk who were bigger Montana fans...sound familiar?

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His response really doesn't bother me. Folk taking way too much stock on what he said. He's a competitor and will pobably STILL go at Sherm again. If he thinks he can make a play, I want him to take it. I want him to go at Shem again...but this time make a better throw and complete it. We had a dude who was too afraid to make a play. I'd rather have a dude who isn't afraid. Kaep is young and will learn from his mistakes. Nikkaz got no damn faith. Dude is STILL developing and taking us to Championship games and the SB. When he's a vet making the same mistakes then get mad about it IMO. Think Kaep has exceeded expectations in the grand scheme of things. Some folk got an axe to grind with him cuz he's not their guy. That's fine, but you'e going to get called out for your irrational hate.

Is it a coincidence that Kaep's biggest critics were pro-Alex guys? :beli:

Good post. I'd like to add that I was not a fan at all of Kap when the niners drafted him. I HATED the pick. I did not want Harbs to bench Alex in 2012. With that said, Kap has exceeded my own personal expectations.

Yes, he absolutely blew and choked away the seahawk game. But I don't like calling Kap a choker or comparing him to Tony Romo he does have comeback wins against the Packers and Falcons in the playoffs. But I guess that doesn't fit the narrative of him being choker. As for the superbowl I'm not going to put the superbowl loss just on him it was a team wide loss imo from LMJs crucial fumble, to the defense giving up 34 pts to Gore not getting a single touch in the redzone. We blew that game! That may have been this groups best chance to get number 6 man fukk!!!!! :sadbron: