A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Nikkaz still crying about last year. I remember the years Young and Monana flopped in he playoffs. Yall woulda had them nikkaz replaced too.

:mjlol:

My thing is that I question why he thought that was a good throw in hindsight when Sherman had him completely covered. He said he'd "take that anytime", but I mean damn when the best corner in the game has your receiver in blanket coverage...you'd take that anytime?

Daps
Nikkaz still crying about last year. I remember the years Young and Monana flopped in he playoffs. Yall woulda had them nikkaz replaced too.

Montana had chips, and if you don't recall, people were shytting on Young back then too.

You'll just suck Colin's dikk til the end because he replaced a player you hated.

Steve never choked quite like Colin has in his first 2 years, he got a lot career ahead of him, but ya never know when you get those type of chances at a ring. Could have missed a window.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps

:camby:

they were both competent qb's who werent demanding 20 fukking mil

SuperNintendo Chalmers

Send it to the friggin moon idiot
Daps
Reppin
My goddamn self. Shout out to my real Africans

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
My thing is that I question why he thought that was a good throw in hindsight when Sherman had him completely covered. He said he'd "take that anytime", but I mean damn when the third best corner in the game has your receiver in blanket coverage...you'd take that anytime?
fixed

Daps
My thing is that I question why he thought that was a good throw in hindsight when Sherman had him completely covered. He said he'd "take that anytime", but I mean damn when the best corner in the game has your receiver in blanket coverage...you'd take that anytime?

That's the shyt that kills me.

The failure to admit the mistake, the flawed thinking. The arrogance that is truly ignorance.

I think the coaches truly need to address that and he truly needs to work on decision making in big moments.

Last edited:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
That's the shyt that kills me.

The failure to admit the mistake, the flaewed thinking. The arrogance that is truly ignorance.

I think the coaches truly need to address that and he truly needs to work on decision making in big moments.
shyt, I would be happy if he just was able to get past his second read

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Montana had chips, and if you don't recall, people were shytting on Young back then too.

You'll just suck Colin's dikk til the end because he replaced a player you hated.

Steve never choked quite like Colin has in his first 2 years, he got a lot career ahead of him, but ya never know when you get those type of chances at a ring. Could have missed a window.

WTF are you talking about? Steve "choked" several times. Using your parameters of "choking" Steve was choking all over the field and MOntana "choked too". You're a dikkhead, and I get it. But be consistent. Use the same parameters if comparing players.

Also who gives a fukk if you have won chips? A choke is a choke. You keep creating definitions to suit your stupid agenda. You mad cuz I'm a fan of players on the team? :mjlol: You mad cuz I don't irrationally shyt on Kaep?:mjlol: I shytted on Alex cuz he sucked, clown. If Kaep is in year 6 and playing like dog shyt I'll be shytting on him too. Get the fukk over it.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:camby:

they were both competent qb's who werent demanding 20 fukking mil

Da fukk does salary have to do with choking and Kaep been making peanuts so I don't understand what you're talking about. Let him make that 20 mil, choke, then go cry about it.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why niner fans shyting on each other like this :wtf:

yall nikkas at least made the playoffs you ungrateful bishes :pacspit:

Daps
WTF are you talking about? Steve "choked" several times. Using your parameters of "choking" Steve was choking all over the field and MOntana "choked too". You're a dikkhead, and I get it. But be consistent. Use the same parameters if comparing players.

Also who gives a fukk if you have won chips? A choke is a choke. You keep creating definitions to suit your stupid agenda. You mad cuz I'm a fan of players on the team? :mjlol: You mad cuz I don't irrationally shyt on Kaep?:mjlol: I shytted on Alex cuz he sucked, clown. If Kaep is in year 6 and playing like dog shyt I'll be shytting on him too. Get the fukk over it.

Only a cocksucking Canadian would compare Colin Kaepernick to Steve Young and Joe Montana, like they're in the same class.

Steve and Joe NEVER choked like Colin has.

Ya know, 1st and goal from the 4 yard line 4 attempts to score a TD and ya throw 3 passes to Crabtree.

Ya know 1st and 10 at the 18, 2 TO's 40 seconds left and you force a terrible pass into smothering coverage for an int in the NFC championship.

Steve and Joe NEVER choked on that level

Daps
I hope yall are happy that the seattle troll got what he wanted and is well fed...

Seattle trolls still don't post the dumb shyt some of these clowns on here do.

"The Bowman fumbled changed the game"

"Colin saw frank tanking and Vernon scared and that's why he started to fukk up"

I know we got some dumbshyt people who root for this team. It is what it is