A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
center situation is fine, it will be better then goodwin of last year

they've already prepared for that, i think iputati is gone but with him being dinged up the past couple of years maybe him and his agent lower their demands. you never know

hunter is a fa i think, i wouldnt count on him coming back
Ill go on and say marcus martin will be our starter at center by the end of next season

Daps
center situation is fine, it will be better then goodwin of last year

they've already prepared for that, i think iputati is gone but with him being dinged up the past couple of years maybe him and his agent lower their demands. you never know

hunter is a fa i think, i wouldnt count on him coming back

Or so you think, there's no guarantee Marcus Martin will be any good. He could be Chilo Rachal 2.0.

We've drafted plenty of duds under this Harbaalke era.

Iupati has one major injury, I love how we turn on the guy cause we know he's gone, now he is "dinged up the past couple years".

Didn't know about Hunter, you're right he could be gone, but he could be real cheap to bring back too

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or so you think, there's no guarantee Marcus Martin will be any good. He could be Chilo Rachal 2.0.

We've drafted plenty of duds under this Harbaalke era.

Iupati has one major injury, I love how we turn on the guy cause we know he's gone, now he is "dinged up the past couple years".

Didn't know about Hunter, you're right he could be gone, but he could be real cheap to bring back too

that is true but when it comes to lineman i have confidence in baalke evaluating that position

when i say dinged up, im talking about waiting to hit fa after having some problems such as his knee and fibula. when a guy like that who starts to get dinged up and wants to continue to wait wait wait for that big pay day i thnk those injuries change his mind and he wants to get his money now just in case something else happens

hunters future depends on lattimore, lets wait and see

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jim Harbaugh: Marcus Lattimore "Better Every Day"

How did RB Marcus Lattimore look to you?

“Marcus is in the same situation. Each day trying to get a little bit better. And you see the improvement with him. Every day looks a little bit better than the day before.”

As far as Lattimore is concerned, is he still easing into things, or is he just going at OTA speed? Where is he confidence-wise with that knee? And is he ready to kind of burst?

“He seems like it. He had strained his hamstring a few weeks back. And he’s really been coming back from that day-by-day, more so than from the knee. You talk to him, the knee feels good, and he’s getting back, getting the hamstring back.”

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
Word is Brandon Lloyd out there showing off:ohhh:. Okoye chasing down Darryl Morris on special teams who ran a 4.33 at his pro day last year...he's 300 lbs:whoo:. Wright got nicked up and Cook was starting opposite Brock:beli:. Cox was in the slot:manny:. Kap and Crabtree still got they chemistry but he dropped two red zone passes:snoop:. Gabbert still tossing picks:flabbynsick:. Patrick Willis is still a beast:myman:.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm not gonna read too much into news from OTAs but it's good to hear about b lloyd showing out and kaep being in total command of the offense

is it september yet brehs? :noah:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
everybody wants more money huh? lol

i'd give VD an extension before boone. vernon means way more to this team than boone does
Vernon getting up there in age and he making 7m this year and the next

He can :camby: Asking for more money

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
especially with his last two runs in the playoffs... get that scared nikka up out of there... can we get a straight up trade for graham.. i'd rather pay him
he wants wr money, you cant pay him that here in sf

Daps
Vernon getting up there in age and he making 7m this year and the next

He can :camby: Asking for more money

Y`all fake ass 49ers fans can hit the road when you start talking about get rid of Vernon.

fukking heart and soul of this damn team.

It's real obvious whose been around for the long haul when I see posts like this.

Daps
i'm not gonna read too much into news from OTAs but it's good to hear about b lloyd showing out and kaep being in total command of the offense

is it september yet brehs? :noah:

Kaep needs to show it in the regular season and get us home field advantage.

The excuses for him wont be there in 2014, too many playmakers in the pass catching crew to have a middle of the road type QB year.