A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we still have no idea what we're getting with lattimore. i'm pulling for him but i thought it was telling when he admitted before the draft that he still doesn't have that first step explosiveness like he used to

harbs and the coaching staff seem like they're being extremely cautious with lattimore. it wouldn't surprise me if he ended up at the bottom of the RB depth chart in 2014

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
lynchwalks.gif

Russ-Troll.gif

Daps
i knew this was gonna happen, he signed a crappy deal before he became a starter

i say sign him and get it over with, obviously not top 5 money or anything like that

We're gonna have all these RB's and I hope we have a line for them to run behind with Iupati and Boone possibly not being there and the C position up in the air.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
We're gonna have all these RB's and I hope we have a line for them to run behind with Iupati and Boone possibly not being there and the C position up in the air.

Boone really has no leverage at this point. He has 2 years left on his deal. He's sitting out voluntary OTA's because he's unhappy with his deal. He'll be in training camp, but they won't get a deal with him done this year because there are too many other people who require deals right now.
Boone will be taken care of, though. Probably not in the time frame that he'd like, but it'll happen. He's been solid and deserves a new deal.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
boone is also unlucky hes had a down year, although I think playing alongside anthony davis isnt doing him any big favors. still remember how he came and filled in for joe at LT, shutting down quinn in the rams game

we actually have great OL depth, so I cant imagine us giving him a much better deal tbh. if Frankie gets restructured, then maybe.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

why wouldnt iupati be there? hes already participating in the otas

boone is only a problem if he skips mandatory practices

i like the c position, you got a veteran being pushed by a talented rookie

Daps
why wouldnt iupati be there? hes already participating in the otas

boone is only a problem if he skips mandatory practices

i like the c position, you got a veteran being pushed by a talented rookie

I`m talking about in the future, past this year.

We`ll have Hyde, Lattimore, Hunter and in 2015 we might have a hole at center and Iupati is probably gone.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I`m talking about in the future, past this year.

We`ll have Hyde, Lattimore, Hunter and in 2015 we might have a hole at center and Iupati is probably gone.

center situation is fine, it will be better then goodwin of last year

they've already prepared for that, i think iputati is gone but with him being dinged up the past couple of years maybe him and his agent lower their demands. you never know

hunter is a fa i think, i wouldnt count on him coming back