A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Kaep was in the BS Report Podcast and man, hearing him talk about them heartbreaking plays was tough :to: and Simmons kept harping on them.

Last edited:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kaep was in the BS Report Podcast and man, hearing him talk about them heartbreaking plays was tough :to: and Simmons kept harping on them.

When they started talking about the Super Bowl It was depressing especially when Kap said that he would have scored a TD on the designed qb run if we didn't blow a TO. He's right though he would have walked to the endzone.

Anyway he's given some good interviews over the last few days. Engaging and showing some personality. The interview with WSJ was real good. Dude basically said people judging him off his clothes and tattoos are prejudice.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Thoughts on the bowl brehs? :whoo:

Yall winning it 20-16 or something like that. The score will be close but I see you guys bending and not breaking until you get a couple of turnovers, score on them and never look back. Beast Mode gets MVP.

ps: :pacspit:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
And to think we had a shot to beating this motherfukkers at their home. I wasn't that hurt by that lose but now? fukk my life I wanna run over somebody :damn:

:comeon:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
congrats to seattle they deserved it. We gotta get HFA next year if not this will happen again

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
still think we would have a very difficult game against broncos. DT would eat any of our corners lunch one on one and since we dont blitz and suck against screens, thered be tons of dink and dunks completed on our d.

on some moral win type of loser shyt, I guess we lost to SB winners 3 years in a row by less than a TD :snoop:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
on some moral win type of loser shyt, I guess we lost to SB winners 3 years in a row by less than a TD :snoop:

suicide.gif

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
still think we would have a very difficult game against broncos. DT would eat any of our corners lunch one on one and since we dont blitz and suck against screens, thered be tons of dink and dunks completed on our d.

Honestly, with the injuries we suffered against Seattle we would've gotten eaten up.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean as a fan I like to think we would beat Den. But it would have been tough without Bowman and Iupati. Don't forget Gore and Staley were hurt too.

Like I said in another thread I think Peyton would have had more success against our secondary.

B90X

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NINER EMPIRE
I mean as a fan I like to think we would beat Den. But it would have been tough without Bowman and Iupati. Don't forget Gore and Staley were hurt too.

Like I said in another thread I think Peyton would have had more success against our secondary.
Willis is injured also.