A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Yep, I been saying we have a bunch of unknowns at RB.

Lattimore might be great, but we have no clue honestly. I like picking a RB a lot

And partly cause to me any truly good corner seems to be snatched up. Like the idea of a best value pick with Hyde
we have no clue about hyde either :manny: hes pretty raw from what I see.

at least thank god we prolly will toss that bum lmj in the bushes, tired of him whining on twitter

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I hope we get a solid kick returner who is reliable and could get us good yardage per return

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i know i said i didnt really care who they pick here, but hyde?:what: ive seen a lot of ohio state games since i was one of the few that was pulling for them to play in the bcs title game and he is not someone i would use a 2nd round pick on. he doesn't have good cuts, not really fast and just looked mediocre against good teams. he needs to lose some weight too. he gets taken down fairly easy for someone as big as him.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
i know i said i didnt really care who they pick here, but hyde?:what: ive seen a lot of ohio state games since i was one of the few that was pulling for them to play in the bcs title game and he is not someone i would use a 2nd round pick on. he doesn't have good cuts, not really fast and just looked mediocre against good teams. he needs to lose some weight too. he gets taken down fairly easy for someone as big as him.

well damn :why:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:

Dude is a str8 power back and a fukking beast

• Dap
Reactions: dza

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Marcus Martin's technique is disgusting, Solari must be excited, dude is an ideal Center/guard for our offense, worst case, he can probably work his way to right guard, and kick Boone to left guard should Iupati leave.