A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Ummmmmm I don't understand that last pic? Somewhere L. James is seething....:beli:
I dont quite like the pick either

first ohio state RBs :beli:
then I dont understand getting picks for sake of getting picks. we still have picks and we tradin shyt around to get an extra 4th or 5th...why ?

and yeah like Ive said in draft thread similarity of this draft to the 2012 one is quite frightening so far.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont quite like the pick either

first ohio state RBs :beli:
then I dont understand getting picks for sake of getting picks. we still have picks and we tradin shyt around to get an extra 4th or 5th...why ?

and yeah like Ive said in draft thread similarity of this draft to the 2012 one is quite frightening so far.
u have to understand, theyve already calculated how many roster spots they have

i know rb wasnt a huge need for you but in the big picture it was

gore looked slow last year and you cant depend on lattimore

hunter is a nice change of pace rb and james is a goner

RB IS A HUGE NEED

they've addressed their biggest needs with their first 2 picks and now there picking and choosing who they can fit on the roster

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
With that last trade

Is that 5th for this year or next?

Don't understand for this year not enough roster spots

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
u have to understand, theyve already calculated how many roster spots they have

i know rb wasnt a huge need for you but in the big picture it was

gore looked slow last year and you cant depend on lattimore

hunter is a nice change of pace rb and james is a goner

RB IS A HUGE NEED

they've addressed their biggest needs with their first 2 picks and now there picking and choosing who they can fit on the roster
same thing we said in 2012, we filled a need with a WR and RB...except we didnt lose 2 of our starting corners after 2011

the only way I accept this reluctantly if lattimore is indeed :flabbynsick:

otherwise we need depth at OLB (aldon being suspended), interior line (who knows kilgore, snyder is meh, iupati might bounce) and CB

Daps
I absolutely love the Carlos Hyde pick.

From what I heard earlier in the week he was the best RB in the draft, and I hate how the NFL has undervalued RB's so much.

I love Frank, but I can't help but feel this is the year he finally breaks down or really just slows down a lot.

Hyde/Lattimore/Hunter/Gore, if 2 of them can be good we`ll have a ridiculous run game

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
same thing we said in 2012, we filled a need with a WR and RB...except we didnt lose 2 of our starting corners after 2011

the only way I accept this reluctantly if lattimore is indeed :flabbynsick:

otherwise we need depth at OLB (aldon being suspended), interior line (who knows kilgore, snyder is meh, iupati might bounce) and CB
iupati will bounce and his replacement is probably that injured guard or they can draft somebody next year

they must be really confident in kilgore, i trust them, they were right about boone

Daps
no, you dont depend on a guy like lattimore, if he does well your blessed but you need a guarantee like hyde

Yep, I been saying we have a bunch of unknowns at RB.

Lattimore might be great, but we have no clue honestly. I like picking a RB a lot

And partly cause to me any truly good corner seems to be snatched up. Like the idea of a best value pick with Hyde