A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
yeah martin is the pick I like the most regarding to where it was made. I was never a kilgore fan and snyder/loony arent starter material either. this guys gives us depth at interior line and can start at C shall kilgore fail

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
To be honest the Hyde pick spells the end for LMJ and maybe Kendall Hunter. Dude is power back but more importantly he can block.

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
yeah martin is the pick I like the most regarding to where it was made. I was never a kilgore fan and snyder/loony arent starter material either. this guys gives us depth at interior line and can start at C shall kilgore fail
setting us up to let iupati walk I'm all for it plus duke should have been off the board for us to trade back and still get quality I'm loving it I'm fine with picking up a corner and LB late look at most of the good corners lately they've been late picks a lot of good players still on the board

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

My only issue with Kilgore is his strength, he has good technique but he got pushed back alot in the preseason last year, I hope he hit the weightroom throughout the season and now. I think Looney played surprisingly well when he was plugged in for that short period, I actually think he has a higher ceiling than we think but yea, i think Martin can start almost right away, as is, all he has to do is pick up line calls at NFL speed.