A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
once they sign kaep long term they can franchise either crabs or iputati if they want

olineman tag is 11m, wr is 12m . likely wont afford even one tag with kaep signing

i expect a roster overhaul after this upcoming season

mcdonald, gore etc
Isn't the salary cap going up like 10mil though and if you look at flacco and most qb contacts they only counting like 10mill per against the cap and most of the money is front loaded through signing bonus so it can be re-negotiated :yeshrug:so we possibly could tag one but i don't see why we would

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't the salary cap going up like 10mil though and if you look at flacco and most qb contacts they only counting like 10mill per against the cap and most of the money is front loaded through signing bonus so it can be re-negotiated :yeshrug:so we possibly could tag one but i don't see why we would
its all about having the option to do so because i dont expect either guy to sign a long term deal

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Dudes need to face the reality that Kaep's deal is gonna cost us 2 very good starters

I don't think so. We gotta keep in mind that the cap continues to go up. As long as we don't overpay for other positions (which baalke hasn't so far), I think we're good. We know Kaep is gonna get around 18 milli, but the best thing to do is frontload the deal so we're not getting killed down the line.

Iupati
Crabs
Kaep

Are the big 3 free agents for us in 2015. The rest of our 2015 free agents aren't huge.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Lattimore gotta be a complete question mark for the coaching staff :patrice:

Gore is gone after this season. LMJ :camby: and who knows about Hunter :patrice: