A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're most likely right. I forgot we picked up Brandon Lloyd too. We're pretty stacked, there's no reason Kap doesn't have a great passing year. This is our time brehs :banderas:
roman

dude doesnt know passing plays

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
stolen from webzone and uh...no homo

F75473FD-5074-49F9-AA36-5C47D2F6A504_zpsdsq1xklb.jpg

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leon: ok I think we're off WRs now.
the staff admitted they cant develop young WRs and rather get ready vets. :salute:

ok now we have to go CB, OG/C, OLB

this makes me wonder why we didnt trade up again :laugh:

Maiocco said they tried to trade up for Beckham

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I'd still like us to draft a WR probably Cody Latimer since we wouldn't have to move up too much to get him. The Stevie trade definitely just upgraded but we don't know if Crab will come back after this season. I don't want to be in the same position in a year or two
:what:

every wr we have is possession wr

NegMawon

Rookie
Daps
Question is will Roman finally open up the offense this dude doesn; t even know how to use the slot WR position and Kap will he take that next step of using all his weapons instead of focusing on Crab which is always gonna be his comfort zone.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Question is will Roman finally open up the offense this dude doesn; t even know how to use the slot WR position and Kap will he take that next step of using all his weapons instead of focusing on Crab which is always gonna be his comfort zone.
Roman and kaep dont have any excuses now

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
roman doesnt design pass plays, whoevers job that is this year its on him

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Stevie for a 4th rounder :blessed:

I don't really wanna say it, but the last couple of season we always lose 1 important WR before the season starts. Now we have enough to not go south on pass offense if that traditional injury happens :obama:

Roman and kaep dont have any excuses now

THIS.

Crabs, Boldin, Stevie, VD plus Gore, Hunter, Lattimore.

I mean come the fukk on, how the hell can someone still support Roman if he can't do anything big with those guys? And Kaep has to show real development with all those weapons, I have faith in the guy but he's gotta show us something important this coming season :ufdup: