A man can be destroyed, but he can't be defeated: The 49ers 2014 official offseason thread

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
exactly what I was saying nobody was worth giving the second up unless we where going top 10-15
I dont believe teams wanted a second to move up like 7 spots

we gave cowgirls a late third last year to move up like 13 spots

Juanito

Pro
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Ward was a decent pick if they're trying to move him to Nickle. I'd like to see us move up and get Lee early in the 2nd. Would make me feel a little more at ease since I figured with all these picks we'd move up in the 1st round.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I wouldnt pay attention to highlight clips btw. one of my pet peeves actually. those "vs" tapes are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
you actually see good and bad and ok plays in a course of entire game as it unfolded. highlights out of context are wack imo

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well we need playmakers in the secondary and jimmie ward is a playmaker. i'm warming up to the pick

him and eric reid could be one of the better safety tandems down the line but ward should be a solid nickel corner until then

Daps
So, as far as the draft goes, i`m not gonna do what a lot of folks do and pretend to know anything about Jimmy Ward.

I do know we needed a S to replace Whitner, and if he is good it's a hell of a 1-2 punch with Reid.

I was actually was hoping we traded that #30 pick cause I really didn't have my heart set on any player at that point. This whole draft class hasn't done much for me.

Daps
I wouldnt pay attention to highlight clips btw. one of my pet peeves actually. those "vs" tapes are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
you actually see good and bad and ok plays in a course of entire game as it unfolded. highlights out of context are wack imo

This is what I can't stand either.

Fans saying they "watched tape" on draft picks and in reality they youtubed the guy.\

The biggest scrub got 5 good plays