A little insight into guys leaving our socks on during sex..

sun raw

All Star
Daps
you got the cassowary claw

vda8og3.gif

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
First and foremost, yeah, I do it :birdman:

I do it because I'm a OG, and thats what G's do. We fk with our socks on. Sometimes our timbs too. :stopitslime:

But lately, I've had a slightly different reason for not taking my socks off during sex :sadcam:

A heavy work schedule that started getting ramped up on me waaay back in July(i became a supervisor :smile: ) , plus the little boxing training I do almost every day, plus taking care of my pops when I can, has kept me from tending to my precious lovely's the way I normally do :o:

bC8xZ8g.jpg

2nqq3wM.jpg

Ladies how do yall feel about a dude leaving his socks on during sex? :lupe:

Does it look dorky? :lupe:

Or is that thuggish ruggish sh!t a turn on :shaq:
Wooo your shyts are nasty but so are mine:salute: but i never reveal my feet to woman until it's to late for them and they just got to accept it.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
You need odor eaters because you can tell them feet stank. :scust:

Ain't nobody focused on wearing socks while having sex while you posted a picture of your claws. You prolly gotta get custom made durable socks so yo claws don't poke holes through em. :scust: The devil is a lie. :wow:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First and foremost, yeah, I do it :birdman:

I do it because I'm a OG, and thats what G's do. We fk with our socks on. Sometimes our timbs too. :stopitslime:

But lately, I've had a slightly different reason for not taking my socks off during sex :sadcam:

A heavy work schedule that started getting ramped up on me waaay back in July(i became a supervisor :smile: ) , plus the little boxing training I do almost every day, plus taking care of my pops when I can, has kept me from tending to my precious lovely's the way I normally do :o:

bC8xZ8g.jpg

2nqq3wM.jpg

Ladies how do yall feel about a dude leaving his socks on during sex? :lupe:

Does it look dorky? :lupe:

Or is that thuggish ruggish sh!t a turn on :shaq:
Commit that