A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Starting Love is a terrible decision...now is not the time to help players egos
True.
Maybe Lue considers the sunk cost.

Million$ were already spent on Love. The return on investment is overdue.
Expect that return.
Any game now.
Book it.

WINTER IS COMING. O_e

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
game 7 is on a Sunday because TV viewership is the highest on a Sunday of all days of the week

now the Friday game was a complete idiot move from Silver

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bron is just one of them dudes who is better when he is a villian :yeshrug: it completely goes against the perfect good guy image he tries to present, but being the bad guy always brings out greatness from him

shyt, in Miami, all that hate caused this nikka to develop a jumpshot and a decent postgame :wow:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Bron is just one of them dudes who is better when he is a villian :yeshrug: it completely goes against the perfect good guy image he tries to present, but being the bad guy always brings out greatness from him

shyt, in Miami, all that hate caused this nikka to develop a jumpshot and a decent postgame :wow:
His bad guy status was rescind when he curved Pat Riley and re-signed with Cleveland. Everything LBJ has done from Summer of 2014 onward to make people hate him, was his own doing. The irrational hate was only for Miami LBJ. Post-Miami LBJ is way grumpier, surly, and more in-charge of a franchise than he could have ever been if he was still in Miami....

:manny:

Daps
Last round I said GS in 6 they closed the thunder out in 7. I said CAVS In 7 and I'm going down with the ship. I just don't see the GSW winning in the q Thursday...here is why. The CAVS played an awful game four and it owes it to that home crowd to get a win . 2 lebron dosent want that other locker room smelling like champaign. 3 Road players are going to be huge at home and I just see the scoring coming from everywhere Thursday...shoutout to (RJ) I don't believe love going for just 2 points again...Jr smith is going to join that party as well from ...3 . 4 The CAVS have the best player we have seen in the last 10 years in lebron james call it what you want Bron will come out and set the tone early and kyrie Irving this brother here man ...the last two games I have been Inpressed with him. Its like he saying I was out last year but I'm going down hard if indeed we do go down and y'all will remember me. Lebrons got a ruff ryder in Irving ...and last night that look in thier eyes was we not done yet. 5 The golden boy anit been so golden Stephen curry is suppose to have knee surgery and I believe shoulder surgery after the playoffs...that means anybody that is being guarded by Stephen GO AT HIM make him work on that defensive end . Klay will hit shots ...Curry will hit shots cavs just need to keep their composer . 6 at last number 6 .... oh that's right somebody please play TIMOTHY MOSGOFF...lmao.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Capture.png

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: How can you look at this and tell me this guy isn't the best player in the NBA :laff:

I'm sorry. You can give Wardell the best offensive player but don't tell me he the best in the NBA