A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
lmao Draymond about to get EXPOSED playing the 5 full time. Rely on a 6'7" center with no explosion to be your rim protector brehs. :russ:

Not to mention all the fouls Bogut picks up have to now be redistributed amongst guys like Iggy and Green. They're not going to be able to play as aggressively defensively.

AND he was a huge part of Curry's illegal screens to get 3s. When Dray and Bogut were both gone in G5 Curry legitimately looked lost with no true screeners on the court. :mjlol:

Cavs in 7.

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Some of the shyt he was hitting was insane. He was completely in the zone.

That's why I said GS should still feel good going into game six. Of course, if Kyrie and LeBron shoot like that again, all bets are off, but the odds of that happening twice are astronomical.
Same shyt I was saying after game 3. Most of the shots they were hitting was still a result of isos and not from good offense. Kyrie and Lebron are great players you have to assume they'd go off at some point but not sustainable. Combine that with Golden State missing numerous open looks and they should still have confidence to win the series. I can't remember the last time Curry missed three wide open threes in a game and Barnes missed 5.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
If the Cavs do lose this series it all fails on Kevin Love, just two good games from him and the Cavs will win this if LeBron/Kyrie give them their usual production.

Warriors - 102ppg
Cavs - 99ppg

Love for the series is 8ppg under his season average, even mediocre 14pt 7reb type games from him at this point may make the difference. This has been all Kyrie and LeBron keeping them alive, this dude has to step up.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
It's obvious Draymond is the key to everything. How do the Cavs make him a non factor or at least neutralize him? Because he's like a Jason Kidd. He can score 2 points but still affect the whole game.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Draymond talking about Game 5:

"I think I've got to come out and play my game regardless," Green said. "There's those little fine lines you know you can't cross. It's not every play that you're close to that line. It's a basketball game, so there's only certain plays where you are. I just have to make sure I'm composed when those situations come about that I control my emotions and channel that energy and use it in a positive way to help my team."

Warriors' Green: If I played Game 5, it'd be over

It was also pretty cool that Warrior's GM Bob Meyers stayed with him at the A's game for most of it.....

Green saluted GM Bob Myers for spending most of the A’s game with him, saying it “goes a long ways’’ in him wanting to stick as “a Warrior for life.’’