A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart
the people need a game 7 :blessed:
Us Bulls brehs eatin good off this series and the WCF..

Kinda nice not having a horse in the race just being able to spectate with no emotion invested for my team

:Benny:

It's still fukk GarPax all day doe :Negroplease:

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
For even a breather, if sideshow Bob, pedo face mo, or Ezekiel in the game, I need lue to get mozgov some minutes, to rest starters and because he can actually ball... Can't believe I'm still asking for mozgov minutes, but it's true

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He's scored over 20 pts once this season, and has had only one double digit point game all postseason

I don't think it's happening breh

They need a JR Smith eruption tho

Nah im certain. Save this post for game 6.

However when i say "eruption" i dont mean 40 points. He has been such hot garbage (dont even know if he has scored) that i would call 12 points an eruption...for him.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah im certain. Save this post for game 6.

However when i say "eruption" i dont mean 40 points. He has been such hot garbage (dont even know if he has scored) that i would call 12 points an eruption...for him.
I'm thinking JR goes off and we see a game 7

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
A well rested guilty as fukk for letting his team draymond will put up godly stats and lock up the finals MVP. I always said to curry fans that green is the most important player on the floor kinda how bosh was the glue for the big 3. Those double teams dont happen because he is a quick cut to the basket for an easy layup or an assist to the man the help defender sags off

Naaaaa

Lb aint losing at his home 2 years straight in front of his fans

Lb gonna dominate early

Plus all eyes on dray,game will be called tight and cavs will get all the 50 50 calls

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
I'm thinking JR goes off and we see a game 7
Sir. -___- Do not build castles in the sky.

Game 6 is the end.

The Cavs' dumpster fire will meet the Cavs' shyt show. Thereafter, Shumpert and Love will fade into your dimmest memories. Your mind will suppress having witnessed their tragedies in game 6.

Last edited:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sir. -___- Do not build castles in the sky.

Game 6 is the end.

The Cavs' dumpster fire will meet the Cavs' shyt show. Thereafter, Shumpert and Love will fade into your dimmest memories. You mind will suppress having witnessed their tragedies in game 6.
I dont see this series ending without 1 JR game. It's coming Thursday

The Warriors of course can withstand though

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
this scheduling is terrible. and why game 7 on sunday?.....they're gonna lose a lot of viewers going up against game of thrones episode 9.:mindblown: