A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, lets see LeBron score 40 with the DPOY runner up and Iggy on the court harassing him :mjpls:
Were you in a coma last year?

Sure that balls grabbin fukkboy green is gonna make a difference, but if bron makes that jumpshot, that big mouth c00n wont do shyt about it.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:dead:

Love is worthless in this series.

:mindblown: Only thing I can think is Lue likes the spacing with him on the floor, but they can get that with Frye and "better" defense. Let Love play with Bron and the second unit and when Green isn't on the floor.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yeah, lets see LeBron score 40 with the DPOY runner up and Iggy on the court harassing him :mjpls:
I can almost guarantee that Draymond Green will be in early foul trouble on Thursday. And it will be a result of him trying to do too much.

Also, LeBron is shooting. The Warriors will regret not finishing this series last night at home.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Were you in a coma last year?

Sure that balls grabbin fukkboy green is gonna make a difference, but if bron makes that jumpshot, that big mouth c00n wont do shyt about it.

What was LeBron's FG%? TS%? Offensive efficiency :mjpls:

LeBron got to the line more, true :sas2: but he was a volume scorer with no help

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I can almost guarantee that Draymond Green will be in early foul trouble on Thursday. And it will be a result of him trying to do too much.

Also, LeBron is shooting. The Warriors will regret not finishing this series last night at home.

Depends on the ref crew, we won't know that until tomorrow or Thursday :sas1:

LeBron's jumper been broke the whole postseason. He had an amazing game but trends tell me that he isn't duplicating a performance like that especially with more defense and rim protection on the floor.

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps

DOLunfu.gif

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
He doesn't like pressure yet he just dropped 41 on the road down 3-1 with everyone and their mama chiming in to call him a "snitch" and "bytchmade." :dahell:

Like I've said before, some of you nikkas are so blinded by your hate you type just to type. :mjlol:
That wasn't pressure, just him emptying his guns and saying me against the world:yeshrug: The real pressure is losing in front of your fans essentially letting them down and having GS celebrate again. Sit back and observe the difference Stanley :stopitslime: I don't hate or love any athlete so miss me with that:francis:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps

You setting yourself up for potential disappointment