A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Yep because the pressure would be on golden state

Pressure would be on both teams, it's just that when posting stats like that, there is always the outlier, and eventually a team will comeback from 3-1 in the finals, or win game 7 on the road. It's inevitable that it will happen, doesn't mean it'll be the Cavs, but someone will do it.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A well rested guilty as fukk for letting his team draymond will put up godly stats and lock up the finals MVP. I always said to curry fans that green is the most important player on the floor kinda how bosh was the glue for the big 3. Those double teams dont happen because he is a quick cut to the basket for an easy layup or an assist to the man the help defender sags off

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dead:

Love is worthless in this series.

Pretty much. Kyrie is doing what he is best at, scoring the ball. Lebron is confident and aggressive. The only thing Love needs to do now is to play a strong role off the bench. He needs to get inside and post up and stay close to the basket and hammer the boards. Thompson and Love should not be able to be contained on the boards by GSW.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Records are meant to be broken...

And LeBron is taking the game into his own hands as we saw last night. Combine with the fact the Kyrie is hitting EVERYTHING...

Yeah, lets see LeBron score 40 with the DPOY runner up and Iggy on the court harassing him :mjpls:

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Imo the potential for GS to win game 6 and celebrate on your floor again is gonna make the Cavs play tight. I suspect Bron will over think his game cause he doesn't like pressure:yeshrug:
He doesn't like pressure yet he just dropped 41 on the road down 3-1 with everyone and their mama chiming in to call him a "snitch" and "bytchmade." :dahell:

Like I've said before, some of you nikkas are so blinded by your hate you type just to type. :mjlol:

plushcarpet

Superstar
Daps

:dead:

Love is worthless in this series.

i-am-legend.gif

plushcarpet

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, lets see LeBron score 40 with the DPOY runner up and Iggy on the court harassing him :mjpls:
as opposed to having IGGY and the first UNANIMOUS MVP on the court? :shaq2:

mofos be like "lebron wouldn't score 41 if Jordan, Magic, Bird, Kareem, Shaq and Kobe were on the court":steviej: