A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I would still feel pretty good if I was Steve Kerr. LeBron and Kyrie had a pair of games for the ages. Absolutely unconscious and incredible shot making all night. Curry and Barnes missed a lot of wide open shots they usually hit...and the game was still within reach in the final five minutes.

GS didn't have their starting front court for the majority of the game, shot 36% from the field, all while Kyrie/LeBron had 82 points...and they still had a chance.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
I would still feel pretty good if I was Steve Kerr. LeBron and Kyrie had a pair of games for the ages. Absolutely unconscious and incredible shot making all night. Curry and Barnes missed a lot of wide open shots they usually hit...and the game was still within reach in the final five minutes.

GS didn't have their starting front court for the majority of the game, shot 36% from the field, all while Kyrie/LeBron had 82 points...and they still had a chance.
GS would have been more worried if the whole Cavs team figured something out but it was just Bron and Kyrie having an all time game

Bounty

All Star
Daps

Also hard to see the Cavs beating the Warriors with isolations like they were doing tonight but credit to them they played great.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

JimmyV comes out swinging with some strong sentiments about how the NBA finals have been played so far. Both Kosher and JimmyV give major props to James and Irving holding it down for the Cavs in game 5. Lebron shows what he can do what he doesn't have to worry about Draymond being in the game. Kosher still doesn't believe Curry deserves the MVP. Kosher believes Warriors close it out in Cleveland with the return of Green. JimmyV thinks Warriors will close it out in 7.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Kyrie Irving...this guy is special man. Dude played like every bucket made was a personal fukk you to PartyNextDoor. He carried the team just like GM 4, except this time he had a focused Lebron beside him. If he can lead the Cavs to a win at home and force a GM 7, then win or lose this series, Kyrie will have ARRIVED into the true upper echelon of the NBA superstars. Lebron DEFINITELY isn't leaving Cleveland any time soon and there is definite potential to hand the keys to Kyrie and let Kyrie do for Lebron what Lebron did for Wade, which is extend his prime as the overall team gets better. Lebron and Kyrie are a truly dangerous 1-2 combo. They just need a more solid bench and a LEGIT third option. Which brings me too...

Get rid of Kevin Love in the off season. Admit the Love experiment was a mistake, just as the Blatt experiment was, and trade that piece of shyt. :camby:
:russ:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kyrie is the clear mvp for the caavs

Draymond for the warriors, inless klau goes off again

Extra day of rest for travel sucks. Kills all hype. I hate this schedule

Kyrie stepped up and secured the win but Lebron overall contributed more to the game on both ends of the floor. Lebron is the clear MVP.