A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
When Kyrie is on fire like that you might as well give up. Draymond being out didn't help. This further reaffirms my believe that he is the best overall defensive player.
I honestly think Dubs are better off with Steph on Kyrie, rather than Klay. But tonight no body was stopping him. They made a lot of tough jumpers and warriors missed at least 8 open threes. You gotta think if 4 was of those went in they would have been in this.
Gotta love Brons newfound confidence in his jumper, hope he plays like this the rest of the series.
I've stuck with Warriors in 7 throughout. After game 2, after Game 4 etc so we will see

Edub

Veteran
Daps
And the Warriors beat them 3 times, one in the Land.

ISO ball by the Cavs ain't going to win them two more games.
No Bogut....home court, kyrie scorching and bron being agressive, don't be so sure breh.

And game sevens are always toss ups no matter what court the game is played on. Reality

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
No Bogut....home court, kyrie scorching and bron being agressive, don't be so sure breh.

Bogut is a loss they can overcome

Green has been amazing at the 5.

As long as Ezeli doesn't brain fart a lot, they can win one game especially one on their home court.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Bogut is a loss they can overcome

Green has been amazing at the 5.

As long as Ezeli doesn't brain fart a lot, they can win one game especially one on their home court.
Ezeli is a brain fart... and bron gonna bring it to Draymond...think he forgot about the bytch talk...Cavs smell blood G

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And game sevens are always toss ups no matter what court the game is played on. Reality
Will Bron still be as aggressive when draymonds on him? A lot easier to get shots with speights and ezeli guarding you. I'm not saying he can't beast on draymond, but he seems a lot more timid when draymond or iggy is on him.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Ezeli is a brain fart... and bron gonna bring it to Draymond...think he forgot about the bytch talk...Cavs smell blood G

Draymond is the defensive player of the year if Kawhi Leonard didn't exist.

He's more than capable of slowing LeBron down.

Warriors have an issue with Kyrie Irving.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Will Bron still be as aggressive when draymonds on him? A lot easier to get shots with speights and ezeli guarding you. I'm not saying he can't beast on draymond, but he seems a lot more timid when draymond or iggy is on him.
That's the million dollar question...but I think green bout to have trouble next game