A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the million dollar question...but I think green bout to have trouble next game
The thing that really helped lebron tonight too was his jumper was on. I think everyone can agree that lebrons jump shot is less than consistent. If he ain't hitting that jump shot he's a bit easier to key in on defensively.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Draymond is the defensive player of the year if Kawhi Leonard didn't exist.

He's more than capable of slowing LeBron down.

Warriors have an issue with Kyrie Irving.
But the attention kyrie gonna draw is gonna free up bron Jr and the rest...I'm not saying GS can't win, that'd be crazy...but I definitely see how the cavs could win this

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Kyrie ballin like a MF right now. This is what I wanted to see from him and LeBron. Sad they didn't do this games 1 & 2 this series.

I still can't see them winning game 7 at the Oracle especially with wide mouth Nutmond Green playing.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
The thing that really helped lebron tonight too was his jumper was on. I think everyone can agree that lebrons jump shot is less than consistent. If he ain't hitting that jump shot he's a bit easier to key in on defensively.
But the difference here was bron was attacking with the jumper confidently from the jump...not after kyrie or jr hit a bunch of shots and he decides to get into the act. He was leading with his jumper...first time this season I seen him do that. This series just turned great.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
But the attention kyrie gonna draw is gonna free up bron Jr and the rest...I'm not saying GS can't win, that'd be crazy...but I definitely see how the cavs could win this
GS defense is different with Draymond so don't expect what you saw tonight. Kyrie gonna force his numbers in game 6

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
But the difference here was bron was attacking with the jumper confidently from the jump...not after kyrie or jr hit a bunch of shots and he decides to get into the act. He was leading with his jumper...first time this season I seen him do that. This series just turned great.
I would wait til game 6 to be all optimistic about Bron's jumper